dunefreak Posted October 31, 2013 Posted October 31, 2013 I'll be putting together an order of stickers soon and need to figure out what sizes everyone needs of each type. There will be 3 different styles of stickers I'll be ordering. The first one is black with a white border 1) 2) 3) (Black or white vinyl lettering) Please let me know what sizes you'd like of each. Quote
ltr450rider Posted October 31, 2013 Posted October 31, 2013 I need one for the trailer. #3, black, in whatever size is on your back window. 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted October 31, 2013 Author Posted October 31, 2013 I need one for the trailer. #3, black, in whatever size is on your back window. That's just a 24". Sure you don't want at least a 36"? Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted October 31, 2013 Posted October 31, 2013 What about the 80" option for the back hauler door? Quote
dunefreak Posted October 31, 2013 Author Posted October 31, 2013 What about the 80" option for the back hauler door? Might not be cheap, but they can do any size. Are you requesting one? I need to keep track. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted October 31, 2013 Posted October 31, 2013 Might not be cheap, but they can do any size. Are you requesting one? I need to keep track. If it's not more that 20 bucks I would like one please. Quote
andydew Posted October 31, 2013 Posted October 31, 2013 I'm interested in #1. Let me know prices fo shizzle Quote
ltr450rider Posted October 31, 2013 Posted October 31, 2013 (edited) That's just a 24". Sure you don't want at least a 36"? You're already fighting for space with the Weddle sticker. 24" would work fine. Edited October 31, 2013 by ltr450rider Quote
dunefreak Posted October 31, 2013 Author Posted October 31, 2013 I'm interested in #1. Let me know prices fo shizzle I have no idea. Not that much though. I'm not making anything on these- it's whatever they cost me. I need to know what size though! You're already fighting for space with the Weddle sticker. 24" would work fine. ok cool Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 1, 2013 Posted November 1, 2013 I want 2 ea. sticker #1 in 24" and 2ea. sticker #2 in a small, like 6"....Thanks Pete!!! Quote
andydew Posted November 1, 2013 Posted November 1, 2013 Maybe a couple #1 in 12" for the toys, and a #1 in 36" but white on black for the hauler door Quote
Crazybanshee Posted November 1, 2013 Posted November 1, 2013 I would like two #1 in 36" White on black. What about the flags? Can pickup from you thanksgiving week. Thanks Doug two #1 in 24" Black on white Quote
Elkzok Posted November 1, 2013 Posted November 1, 2013 What sizes does #2 come in ? Flags would be cool :-) Quote
dunefreak Posted November 1, 2013 Author Posted November 1, 2013 I would like two #1 in 36" White on black. What about the flags? Can pickup from you thanksgiving week. Thanks Doug two #1 in 24" Black on white I've got no line on flags yet. Sorry, one thing at a time. What sizes does #2 come in ? Flags would be cool :-) Whatever size you want . Quote
dune_rat Posted November 4, 2013 Posted November 4, 2013 (edited) Pete, I'd like two of the number 3's in black....toy hauler door size however big to fit the big back door 4 of the #2's and 2 #3s in white please, 10" or so Edited November 6, 2013 by dune_rat Quote
dunefreak Posted November 4, 2013 Author Posted November 4, 2013 Andy, please edit your post and specify exact sizes for each. Trying to keep this an organized as possible when I make the list and submit the order. Quote
Just Mike Posted November 4, 2013 Posted November 4, 2013 I want 2 ea. sticker #1 in 24" and 2ea. sticker #2 in a small, like 6"....Thanks Pete!!! I want 2 ea. sticker #1 in 24" and 2ea. sticker #2 in a small, like 6"....Thanks Pete!!! You should have asked me today. I think I have both of those at the store. We are just passing on Pete's prices to the customers. Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 4, 2013 Posted November 4, 2013 Duh.....lol .....I saw them on your desk too. Quote
Just Mike Posted November 4, 2013 Posted November 4, 2013 Duh.....lol .....I saw them on your desk too. HAHA Quote
dunefreak Posted November 7, 2013 Author Posted November 7, 2013 Getting the final list together and this reminds me why I stopped doing stickers. Jesus guys, some of you don't make it easy! Asking for options that aren't even there. I'll be putting the order in soon so if anyone else wants to add anything let me know. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted November 8, 2013 Posted November 8, 2013 Looks good. I still have an old school one on the trailer. I think it might be a collectors item now. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 18, 2013 Author Posted November 18, 2013 Stickers are in! Please pm me your addresses and I'll get these out soon. Anyone who is in Henderson or Vegas we can make arrangements for pickup. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.