Jakster884

Dumont or Glamis  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where you heading too?

• Dumont
    • Glamis
    • Armagosa
    • Other

Just checking to see where everyone is heading out for Turkey day Weekend. I know a group which is heading out to Dumont and I have Family heading out to Glamis. All though Glamis has quadripple the people the dunes are less packed than Dumont on a busy weekend.

I still have not confirmed either place but I can say I will be at one of them in less than 3 weeks. Heading out after Turkey dinner.

Lets hear from you.

• Like 1

Well I have decided to go to Dumont Next week. I cannot wait. I still have the Entrance sticker on my front windshield from Turkey day last year. My last trip. Even though I have Family heading to Glamis I have a much bigger Family in Dumont. Heading out Thursday after Dinner and staying until Sunday Morning. :MBdance:

• Like 3

Well looks like I am heading out to Glamis after all. Was hoping to get to Dumont but I can wait another two weeks for the buggy roundup. Guess my family wasn't having it. Either way it will be fun. Looking forward to some sandifacation. Yiah I made that up.

off to Dumont wed morning, hope to meet some of you out there. looks like we might get some wether, will have to keep firewood dry. I have lots, would love to camp with some folks and burn some, kinda flying solo this year, long story