Odyssey dry cell batteries available in town (Vegas)?

dunefreak

Butch's carries Total Power which is a hair bigger but a much better battery. Otherwise the Battery store on Eastern @ the 215 freeway have them usually in stock.(PC925's)

Edited by ynot

Thanks Terry. I can't go with any other size because the hold down and tray in my car is built exactly for the PC 925. It's looking like it might be taking a charge now. I'll check it in the morning and see if it needs to be replaced or not.

use a battery tender on it....best charger for the Odyssey's

There was one hooked up when I left the ignition on. :dope: haha The red light said error. Imma dumbass.

htown is a dealer

Nice! If I need one I'll be hitting up Dale first.

Pete, just a heads up and you can look at my set up next weekend. But I to was set up just for the PC925 and after getting a Total and their mounting bracket Walter and I were able to bolt them right up and use the Total. Fit like a glove.

I don't have much room around it either though. Remember, I have have that electrical compartment and everything is a very tight squeeze. I'll look into it, but so far it looks like the batteries took and are holding a charge. Fingers crossed. I'll be checking it every morning this week.