Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted March 17, 2014 Posted March 17, 2014 I missed the last big trip with the Raptor being in pieces. All my parts should be in this week and the Raptor should be better then ever. So... I want to test it out. This weekend looks like it will be good weather wise so who else is in?? 1 Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted March 19, 2014 Author Posted March 19, 2014 guess i'll have the place to myself... sweet Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 19, 2014 Posted March 19, 2014 I missed the last big trip with the Raptor being in pieces. All my parts should be in this week and the Raptor should be better then ever. So... I want to test it out. This weekend looks like it will be good weather wise so who else is in?? Please STOP inviting people to MY dunes this weekend! It's really nice having that place to your self! I will share with you guys but DON'T invite anyone else. Quote
04toy Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 FYI: The law-enforcement rally from Baker to Vegas is this weekend. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 FYI: The law-enforcement rally from Baker to Vegas is this weekend. That's Cool Maybe all the cops will scare people away . I hope they got a permit to stage that event out of the little dunes. Would not want to see the BLM write any citations to other leo's Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 its not at the dunes Jim.....its on the highway from Baker to Vegas through Shoshone and Pahrump Quote
bp-guy Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 Yep, Our team is running again this year. I told them to look for all the one finger salutes as they jack up the Highways. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 (edited) its not at the dunes Jim.....its on the highway from Baker to Vegas through Shoshone and Pahrump It starts at the little finger dunes Bert. Twenty something miles from baker high school, lands right at the side of the road or the closest staging area? Edited March 20, 2014 by SAND~~SNAKE Quote
flavtfan Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 So what does this mean for duners, will it be crappy? Quote
04toy Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 So what does this mean for duners, will it be crappy? Just means that the roads getting there will be packed with "runner escort vehicles." My past experience with them has been that most are absolutely inconsiderate and some are outright rude of/to non-escort traffic. Quote
flavtfan Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 well I'm gonna go through regardless, hopefully since it starts Saturday i'll have a clean path in from Vegas on Friday....i'll just leave a little earlier on Sunday I guess Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted March 21, 2014 Author Posted March 21, 2014 My Bike runs. but I am totally not prepared still. Think I am going to make it though, probly later Friday, maybe in time for a sunset ride Friday. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 So much for keeping this quiet. It looks like a Holiday Weekend out here and it's only tbursday. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 So much for keeping this quiet. It looks like a Holiday Weekend out here and it's only tbursday. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 jeez quit your bitchen....you are at the dunes 3 Quote
flavtfan Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 seriously clark??? dangit...I was hoping it wouldn't be many people there and the dunes would stay nice and fresh from the wind this week..... Quote
mineurbiz Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Adam your breaking in a motor at the dunes? 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.