Question?

TRX440EX-TREMERIDER

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Question: Can kids get to the North Pole on their little 90's or do you have to have a bigger quad or sandrail to get to it?

It's a pretty long ride for a 90, but you should be able to if you strategically ride there around some of the bigger dunes.

i would have to say go thru comp you got lots of rollers and small dunes... on a 90 it will be a long ride.. you can garuntee the lil ones will be dead tired at the end of the night so more time for you to relax around the campfire in peace.. :D

haha, That is what we are shooting for. get the boogers to bed early and let the party begin lol jk. its my roomies kids so I was just curious. I love the whoop de woos but Im not big on the steep hills just yet, so we might cut through the comp hill area. If we decide to go around the big dunes how long do u think it would take?

No prob. :rockon:

What holiday weekend did you go there? Dumont's popular months are October thru April-ish. There usually aren't any people out there in the summer time.

BTW, who was it that referred you to the site? Just curious. :D If you ever have any more questions, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or post it up. No problemo :thumbsdown:

i wonder............

;)

No prob. :rockon:

What holiday weekend did you go there? Dumont's popular months are October thru April-ish. There usually aren't any people out there in the summer time.

BTW, who was it that referred you to the site? Just curious. :D If you ever have any more questions, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or post it up. No problemo :thumbsdown:

I went out there July 1st a Saturday.

And it looks like you figured out rivermobster was the one that told me. LOL

Edited by TRX440EX-TREMERIDER

yeah, northeast-ish...but still somewhat north end. We had this discussion when we set up the and created the South Pole. :finger: "no, north is that way...no it's THAT way :fro: :laughoff: " :thumb:

any of you guys have a gps??

a couple of my fiends have our camp and the north pole gps'd. I will see if I can get the coords and plot the direction

thats a great detailed map! But now im lost lol, where would the ddr camp be so I can have an idea which way to go?....

Would anybody else want to take their kids on a cruise to the north pole along with us?

If it the same place you guys were at last superbowl weekend, then it is over the dunes from comp hill, by the second finger, IIRC