Sandjoker29 Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 It looks like my list is quite bigger and really no time to do any of it. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 haha that's never fun Karl. Good luck getting it all done in time. Hope to see you out there. Quote
Creepynewguy Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 I just had to do a radiator and cv boot from the last weekends trip! Quote
sand chick Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 GTP Off Road will be out there on Vendor Row. Mike and I are going to try to roll in Tuesday night after work, maybe get a couple of runs in before the work begins! Stop by and say hello! Check out what we have, introduce yourself. Stop by for a visit by the campfire after shut down.. we are too tired to camp hop.. Quote
jalper Posted October 23, 2015 Posted October 23, 2015 Car tuned, 456-HP at the wheels so little wiring, finish the brother in law car, and we are off to the dunes anyone know if the haunted house will be there this year, or did they give up on it, Quote
dunefreak Posted October 23, 2015 Posted October 23, 2015 Pretty sure they're done with it. They couldn't do it last year and we haven't heard a peep from the Fox family ever since. It's too bad. It was really cool. 1 Quote
jalper Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 yes always made my Halloween, but the Rave at comp hill is always fun, any DG's this year will have to pick up some glow stick and get my 40 year old groove on Quote
White Rhino Posted October 25, 2015 Posted October 25, 2015 Gill got me 410 to the rear wheels great guy!! Oh wait that means 580 in sand HP 😳👍 lol 1 Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted October 25, 2015 Posted October 25, 2015 Gill got me 410 to the rear wheels great guy!! Oh wait that means 580 in sand HP lol Well that make you the fastest car in camp then right? 1 Quote
yfz350guy Posted October 25, 2015 Author Posted October 25, 2015 Well. My girl wasn't a huge fan of the dunes this last Friday, hope I can get her to try it again some time... Anyway, I'm thinking I'll make a solo trip Friday, anyone mind if I park at their camp? Let me know. Thanks Quote
santos2011 Posted October 26, 2015 Posted October 26, 2015 We are heading out for our first trip in awhile . Daughter will be 2 this year so should be fun for her . I think we might be solo this year so might be looking for people to camp with and go for rides with . Quote
santos2011 Posted October 26, 2015 Posted October 26, 2015 We will be out to dumont as well my my little girl is 2 as well as friends bringing there little ones easy to find us close to bathroom 6 and tiki torches everywhere Quote
Sandjoker29 Posted October 26, 2015 Posted October 26, 2015 My wife wouldn't even consider the dunes without a bathroom and a bed. On a another topic though the rail,quads , and toyhauler are ready to go. Quote
randyvw Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 we will be there near B/R 3. i haven't had the sandrail out in 5 years, sooooo lookin' forward to shakin' out the cobwebs! wade, brendablue, grandma, and my sons zach and joe will be along. Quote
yfz350guy Posted October 30, 2015 Author Posted October 30, 2015 On my way out now. Almost to Tecopa turn off. Haven't been able to make contact with Dave Silverman, might be trying to join a camp. Any takers? Quote
randyvw Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 closer to B/R 4...campin' with lee, i hear. run2it Quote
metalalien Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 (edited) I tried to tough it out. The wind storm drove me away. I was going to stay from wed to sat but the wind was so bad I couldn't walk my little dogs, their eyes were getting all sandy, and then my tent was filling with sand. The wind was blowing it under and over the vents on the sides. I was laying in my tent thursday night feeling the sand sprinkle down on my face and decided we had enough. Guess I should have had a trailer. Edited October 30, 2015 by metalalien Quote
Sand Moosey Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 (edited) Anyone out here here by chance have a clutch cable for a raptor 250? Edited October 30, 2015 by Sand Moosey 1 Quote
yfz350guy Posted November 1, 2015 Author Posted November 1, 2015 I tried to tough it out. The wind storm drove me away. I was going to stay from wed to sat but the wind was so bad I couldn't walk my little dogs, their eyes were getting all sandy, and then my tent was filling with sand. The wind was blowing it under and over the vents on the sides. I was laying in my tent thursday night feeling the sand sprinkle down on my face and decided we had enough. Guess I should have had a trailer. I slept in my truck Friday night, but about 9 pm the wind mostly stopped, got warm today if you weren't in the shade. Quote
metalalien Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 I slept in my truck Friday night, but about 9 pm the wind mostly stopped, got warm today if you weren't in the shade. Yea I was hoping it would stop by friday night but couldn't be sure. I need to really stretch out to really sleep and my truck is small or I would have tried it. I can always try again at thanksgiving. 1 Quote
yfz350guy Posted November 6, 2015 Author Posted November 6, 2015 Yea I was hoping it would stop by friday night but couldn't be sure. I need to really stretch out to really sleep and my truck is small or I would have tried it. I can always try again at thanksgiving. Nice thing about my crew cab cummins, lots of room. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.