Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Hopefully we can make it this year - last year I was ready to go even ordered my pass but had to cancel. Is stock tires ok on a rzr 900 ? I had paddles but ended up selling them since we don’t do the dunes as much as the desert 

Posted
13 hours ago, eDUBz said:

Hopefully we can make it this year - last year I was ready to go even ordered my pass but had to cancel. Is stock tires ok on a rzr 900 ? I had paddles but ended up selling them since we don’t do the dunes as much as the desert 

Stock tires are fine, actually they are really nice to have if you want to explore the outskirts. 

Posted
1 hour ago, raspadoo said:

Stock tires are fine, actually they are really nice to have if you want to explore the outskirts. 

Thanks!

Posted
On 9/8/2019 at 6:40 PM, eDUBz said:

Hopefully we can make it this year - last year I was ready to go even ordered my pass but had to cancel. Is stock tires ok on a rzr 900 ? I had paddles but ended up selling them since we don’t do the dunes as much as the desert 

4 wheel drive and forget the sand tires. A waste of money unless your really Hi Power ie. Turbo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...