eDUBz Posted September 9, 2019 Posted September 9, 2019 Hopefully we can make it this year - last year I was ready to go even ordered my pass but had to cancel. Is stock tires ok on a rzr 900 ? I had paddles but ended up selling them since we don’t do the dunes as much as the desert Quote
raspadoo Posted September 9, 2019 Posted September 9, 2019 13 hours ago, eDUBz said: Hopefully we can make it this year - last year I was ready to go even ordered my pass but had to cancel. Is stock tires ok on a rzr 900 ? I had paddles but ended up selling them since we don’t do the dunes as much as the desert Stock tires are fine, actually they are really nice to have if you want to explore the outskirts. Quote
eDUBz Posted September 9, 2019 Posted September 9, 2019 1 hour ago, raspadoo said: Stock tires are fine, actually they are really nice to have if you want to explore the outskirts. Thanks! Quote
sandawg Posted September 10, 2019 Posted September 10, 2019 On 9/8/2019 at 6:40 PM, eDUBz said: Hopefully we can make it this year - last year I was ready to go even ordered my pass but had to cancel. Is stock tires ok on a rzr 900 ? I had paddles but ended up selling them since we don’t do the dunes as much as the desert 4 wheel drive and forget the sand tires. A waste of money unless your really Hi Power ie. Turbo Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.