Wrecked truck pics

dunefreak

I had a few pics of some nasty truck duning wrecks I thought I'd share. Anyone else have some pics?

post-3-1135414724_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135415154_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135415505_thumb.jpg

note the 30 day temp tags still on this truck (there were only about 300 miles on it when this happened :thumb::coocoo: Good part is everyone was ok

post-3-1135415542_thumb.jpg

and the Samurai from the other thread...

SS2010049.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

what is MODIFIED to be larger than 6"... what kinda angle we talkin on the cv's and all that fun jazz... looks like he had 35's under it... Same chassis as my truck but gotta be a lil more specific..

what is MODIFIED to be larger than 6"... what kinda angle we talkin on the cv's and all that fun jazz... looks like he had 35's under it... Same chassis as my truck but gotta be a lil more specific..

Now your asking questions you really don't want the answers to!!! LOL!!! (Modified like 1/2 ton Tahoe torsions ground with down ends to fit torsion key of Mini blazer=2" more height, differential bracket modified 2" larger to accomodate extra lift, and more stupid sh*t like that!) tires where actually 33" muds on 15x10 wheels with 3 5/8" backspace, can you say "STICKY-OUTY". Plus the truck had a 2" body lift with electric fans!

:happydrunks::thumb::thumb:

It looks like that truck is saying "derrrrrrrrrr!" :angry:

That looks just like Craig's truck...LOL :angry:

Just goes to show daily drivers aren't meant to be off the ground. :angry:

Now how do you explain that to your insurance company? Report it stollen?? :angry:

YES ALSO BROKE MY SHOULDER, DISLOCATED MY CLAVICAL, NECK, AND SOME HEAD INJURIES.

OUCH!!! :laughoff: From seeing you now and from the looking at the pic it doesn't seem like you have a made a full recovery though. :laughoff::laughoff: just kidding, glad to know you made it through that bad accident ok. :thumb:

OUCH!!! :laughoff: From seeing you now and from the looking at the pic it doesn't seem like you have a made a full recovery though. :laughoff::laughoff: just kidding, glad to know you made it through that bad accident ok. :huh:

do you mean the fella in the picture that I see is not Berrrt! It sure looks like him! j/k :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chevy's are usually the only one's out there actually doing anything, that's why! :laughing: j/k

well, except this one.....oops :thumb:

post-3-1139192293_thumb.jpg

there is nothing wrong with that truck......it will buff out :laughing:

Edited by RAGDOLL MX