Wrecked truck pics

dunefreak

Whatever!!! Go park the dmax in there and tell me if it's wrecked!!!!even Nick thinks it's wrecked!!!!! :laughing::flipoff:

Yep, I guess I was right....... :fro:

Anyone have any more pics of wrecked trucks or is this thread dead? :thumb:

:flipoff: :redhat:

Here's a couple from johnnytaco. He and his buddy (Lance Magin) were out testing the race explorer when this guy in another wanna be race truck (I say that looking at the roll bar that almost killed them) clipped their rear axle on a dually! I don't know how those guys didn't get their heads crushed!!

post-475-1150492931.jpg

post-475-1150492942.jpg

post-475-1150492954.jpg

post-475-1150492965.jpg

Edited by cmyfirepole

Here's a couple from johnnytaco. He and his buddy (Lance Magin) were out testing the race explorer when this guy in another wanna be race truck (I say that looking at the roll bar that almost killed them) clipped their rear axle on a dually! I don't know how those guys didn't get their heads crushed!!

that is out about 2 miles from my house

• 1 month later...

I had a few pics of some nasty truck duning wrecks I thought I'd share. Anyone else have some pics?

post-3-1135415154_thumb.jpg

note the 30 day temp tags still on this truck (there were only about 300 miles on it when this happened :beercheers::beercheers: Good part is everyone was ok

how did u wreck that duracrap?????

You talking about the Duramax, or the older brown C/K truck?

The Dmax kinda landed on the front, but then flipped as end over crushing the roof.

I was under the impression that landing on the front end IS lawn darting.....

:beercheers:

I was under the impression that landing on the front end IS lawn darting.....

:beercheers:

From what I heard...no it didn't actually full on land on it like lawn darting. Think about it...if your 7000 lb truck starts tipping forward and all that weight is on the front of the truck- it will more than likely look like that pic- smashing the front end. :beercheers:

• 5 months later...

i learned as a lil boy you dont play with what brought you here. my dad would say that over and over these people are idiots !!!

Very true!!! How the heck are you supposed to go home? And what's going to tow your rig???

I took these pics a few years back

They tried to climb a dune that was a little to steep and didn't turn out soon enough

They also spent the entire day getting the tires off and taking them into town to

fix/air up and then rented a trailer to tow it home

post-961-1168573920.jpg

post-961-1168573930.jpg

post-961-1168573944.jpg

post-961-1168573956.jpg