New Truck

racnjasen

Bob, did you hear that....... :dunno::think:

Nice truck by the way...Congrats!

yes a dodge smiley would be nice you truck nazi :blink:

and if he had a denali that what he is refering to but if you load that dodge and deanli nice and heavy that dodge is going to walk away from the denali just like my dodge walks away from your ford ron .............. :dunno::dunno::think::shake:

yes a dodge smiley would be nice you truck nazi :think:

and if he had a denali that what he is refering to but if you load that dodge and deanli nice and heavy that dodge is going to walk away from the denali just like my dodge walks away from your ford ron .............. :blink::dunno::dunno::think:

I'll be a man and admit, it walks. Better than running like I did with Scott's truck :shake::dunno:

yes a dodge smiley would be nice you truck nazi :dunno:

and if he had a denali that what he is refering to but if you load that dodge and deanli nice and heavy that dodge is going to walk away from the denali just like my dodge walks away from your ford ron .............. :think::blink::dunno::dunno:

I love the new truck but I must admit I walked away from most diesels chevy ford or dodge running podesie with just as much weight as them(loaded down 21ft hauler) with my supercharged 6.0 in the Denali granted I was getting about 3mpg doing it.

Picked this up yesterday. :mischevious:

2500 4x4 SLT

6 speed :driver:

Its a little slower than I am used too but the gas mileage will make it worth it. :idea:

Nice! We just got a Ram 2500, too. Where did you buy your truck? We got ours at Towbin Dodge.

:argue:

Nice! We just got a Ram 2500, too. Where did you buy your truck? We got ours at Towbin Dodge.

:thumb:

cat did you get the mega cab. and what was the out there deal. was it all you thought it could be. im going down soon to buy a mega cab from someone. but i was thinking towbin too.was it a good call for you . looking for a 2007 megacab 2500 4x4 with the tough contry lift 6 inch stock

Edited by mtwalet

cat did you get the mega cab. and what was the out there deal. was it all you thought it could be. im going down soon to buy a mega cab from someone. but i was thinking towbin too.was it a good call for you . looking for a 2007 megacab 2500 4x4 with the tough contry lift 6 inch stock

If your serious about a new Dodge truck PM me and i will hook you up with the general manager at Chapmans Dodge. My wife works there and I would be glad to make sure you get a better deal than that towbin aka numnuts guy!

:thumb:

Me and Wingnut both bought ours from Integrity Chrysler (Scott "Utah" Reber) on Rainbow and 215

Edited by racnjasen

Like Jay said, go see Scott. Integrity has the biggest invintory and will smoke anyones deall out there!!!

Scott is a great guy. I was just offering to introduce you to the #1 guy at Chapmans Dodge. He makes the deal without having to ask anybody else if it's ok.

I got kicked off of Integrity's lot on a Sunday a couple of months ago by security, he says they don't want anyone here when they are not open, I said you are joking right? He said no pls leave and I said I will leave and never come back as I bought my 05 Dodge from this lot after spotting it on a Sunday but it won't happen again. What idiots.