High Maintenance Saturdays

dman74

ok so i just got off the phone with the owner of High Maintenance Sports Bar he is willing to work the DDR clan a deal on drinks and what not if we have a decent response ie.. turn out He is willing to setup a car show possibly. As always there is a catch and here it is ...... you must be wearing something DDR or prove your Dumont knowledge this could be a great chance to meet your fellow DDR peeps if you have a suggestion or a question pm me . Let me know and I'll get this rollin any deal on drinks is better than full price . By the way the bar is located at Sahara & Lamb somewhat centrally located instead of just the Henderson crew

Peace

Dman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i just got off the phone with the owner of High Maintenance Sports Bar he is willing to work the DDR clan a deal on drinks and what not if we have a decent response ie.. turn out He is willing to setup a car show possibly. As always there is a catch and here it is ...... you must be wearing something DDR or prove your Dumont knowledge this could be a great chance to meet your fellow DDR peeps if you have a suggestion or a question pm me . Let me know and I'll get this rollin any deal on drinks is better than full price . By the way the bar is located at Sahara & Lamb somewhat centrally located instead of just the Henderson crew

Peace

Dman

Hell yeah lets get with it :fro: :laughing::laughoff::drinkbeer::slap::slap::beercheers::ninja::dunno::woo_hoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :watching::watching::watching: :smoker:

Ill swing by after i get done with my uhh LIST of things to do around the house... something about playing in the attic doesnt turn me on.. or moving storage units ( fk thats gotta be done this weekend or else im effed.. DAMMIT ) thought i had more time.. guess not.

Ill swing by after i get done with my uhh LIST of things to do around the house... something about playing in the attic doesnt turn me on.. or moving storage units ( fk thats gotta be done this weekend or else im effed.. DAMMIT ) thought i had more time.. guess not.

doesn't sound fun to me Nick sorry i won't be there to help you

As pete put it when we stuffed everything into storage it was like playing tetris to get all that crap in there... now i gotta take it alll out and move it to a bigger unit.. thank god its only downstairs and down the hallway a bit. :D but still its gonna SUCK