High Maintenance Saturdays

dman74

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sense we did not make a dunning trip this weekend the wife and me are going to make it if everybody is going :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever:

Maybe Skyz won’t have a excuse about not making it this time cus she don’t have work on Sunday. :dance: :banghead:

her a$$ hurts :dance: she won't show just like TT she'll have a lame excuse :dance: but whatever those that do go will have a good time anyhow :offtopic::laughing::laughing: :yeah_whatever: :dance: :dance: :yeah_whatever:

I should just show up with sticks and hand them out to everyone. :yeah_whatever: But I'm a wilely old chic and can run pretty fast the the new tires on my walker. :yeah_whatever: I don't even know where this place is other then in the getto.

read the thread the location is in there more than once :yeah_whatever:

I should just show up with sticks and hand them out to everyone. :yeah_whatever: But I'm a wilely old chic and can run pretty fast the the new tires on my walker. :yeah_whatever: I don't even know where this place is other then in the getto.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I live right around the corner. You sayin I live in the ghetto??? :yeah_whatever:

hummm..............no I meant somewhere in the Ummm........somewhere on a coneno. Yeah thats it. . Getto nooooo. I wouldn't say that. EVERYONE no's i caint speel.

Hey skyz, come on out, we'll watch the game at the bar!! Davey already plans on being the designated driver. :yeah_whatever:

hummm..............no I meant somewhere in the Ummm........somewhere on a coneno. Yeah thats it. . Getto nooooo. I wouldn't say that. EVERYONE no's i caint speel.

nice try

no wonder kids these days are so illiterate a teacher that can't even spell :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever:

just kiddin skyz

Edited by dman74

looks like we are in also...hang with friends,drinks,football what else is there...what time is everyone looking at???? :D :angry2: :banghead:

We're flexible...you guys planning on dinner and drinks? or just drinks? Gonna do dinner first, no matter when 'cause I don't like to drink on an empty stomach. Goes straight to my head :banghead:

We're flexible...you guys planning on dinner and drinks? or just drinks? Gonna do dinner first, no matter when 'cause I don't like to drink on an empty stomach. Goes straight to my head :banghead:

i'm there with you on drink on empty stomach,we will probably eat before than meet up with everyone for some of this :banghead: