1bad4fiddy Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 So who's up for this saturday? TIme to get wasteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed and break out the broken goat laugh Quote
dinicolada Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 Sense we did not make a dunning trip this weekend the wife and me are going to make it if everybody is going :mc_smiley: Maybe Skyz won’t have a excuse about not making it this time cus she don’t have work on Sunday. Quote
desertskyz Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 Oh Thanks Dave And fuel to the flame. :mc_smiley: I'm watchin' football. Quote
dman74 Posted January 12, 2007 Author Posted January 12, 2007 Sense we did not make a dunning trip this weekend the wife and me are going to make it if everybody is going :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: Maybe Skyz won’t have a excuse about not making it this time cus she don’t have work on Sunday. :dance: her a$$ hurts :dance: she won't show just like TT she'll have a lame excuse :dance: but whatever those that do go will have a good time anyhow :yeah_whatever: :dance: :dance: :yeah_whatever: Quote
desertskyz Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 I should just show up with sticks and hand them out to everyone. :yeah_whatever: But I'm a wilely old chic and can run pretty fast the the new tires on my walker. :yeah_whatever: I don't even know where this place is other then in the getto. Quote
trqjnky Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 i think its within walking distance of the loony bin. you should be able to make it...... Quote
dman74 Posted January 12, 2007 Author Posted January 12, 2007 I should just show up with sticks and hand them out to everyone. :yeah_whatever: But I'm a wilely old chic and can run pretty fast the the new tires on my walker. :yeah_whatever: I don't even know where this place is other then in the getto. read the thread the location is in there more than once :yeah_whatever: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 I should just show up with sticks and hand them out to everyone. :yeah_whatever: But I'm a wilely old chic and can run pretty fast the the new tires on my walker. :yeah_whatever: I don't even know where this place is other then in the getto. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I live right around the corner. You sayin I live in the ghetto??? :yeah_whatever: Quote
dman74 Posted January 12, 2007 Author Posted January 12, 2007 now you've insulted blondie way to go skyz :yeah_whatever: Quote
desertskyz Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 hummm..............no I meant somewhere in the Ummm........somewhere on a coneno. Yeah thats it. . Getto nooooo. I wouldn't say that. EVERYONE no's i caint speel. Quote
dinicolady Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 hummm..............no I meant somewhere in the Ummm........somewhere on a coneno. Yeah thats it. . Getto nooooo. I wouldn't say that. EVERYONE no's i caint speel. Hey skyz, come on out, we'll watch the game at the bar!! Davey already plans on being the designated driver. :yeah_whatever: Quote
dman74 Posted January 13, 2007 Author Posted January 13, 2007 (edited) hummm..............no I meant somewhere in the Ummm........somewhere on a coneno. Yeah thats it. . Getto nooooo. I wouldn't say that. EVERYONE no's i caint speel. nice try no wonder kids these days are so illiterate a teacher that can't even spell :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: just kiddin skyz Edited January 13, 2007 by dman74 Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 so who is actually showing up tonight?? anyone? I might show up if peeps are actually going??? Quote
dinicolada Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 we're with Stacey, everybody post up if your going we're plaining on it!!! Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 looks like we are in also...hang with friends,drinks,football what else is there...what time is everyone looking at???? Quote
dinicolady Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 looks like we are in also...hang with friends,drinks,football what else is there...what time is everyone looking at???? :angry2: We're flexible...you guys planning on dinner and drinks? or just drinks? Gonna do dinner first, no matter when 'cause I don't like to drink on an empty stomach. Goes straight to my head Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 We're flexible...you guys planning on dinner and drinks? or just drinks? Gonna do dinner first, no matter when 'cause I don't like to drink on an empty stomach. Goes straight to my head i'm there with you on drink on empty stomach,we will probably eat before than meet up with everyone for some of this Quote
dinicolady Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 I don't want to miss the end of the game, so I'll try to pawn the youngins' off a little early so we can get there in time. Otherwise, just wait til after the game?!? Quote
Warrior07 Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 :angry2: man wish we's could make it ta meet some ddr peeps but most likely it'll be next weekend at dumont .with muh beeotch . i love this ebonics thing i didnt want to put what the cross refferance was for {man } Quote
dinicolada Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 Come on warrior come out tonight and get a early start on meeting some of us and have a few. :angry2: Quote
Warrior07 Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 ah dont git off werk until 3.00 pm just wants ta jet home an' hang wiff da family what 'chew thinking man ? :angry2: ebonics rocks Quote
dman74 Posted January 14, 2007 Author Posted January 14, 2007 might be ther depends on how i feel at 7 i'm not in a good mood right now trying to correct it Quote
dinicolada Posted January 14, 2007 Posted January 14, 2007 We're getting ready to drop the kids off and heading to :assrock: :assrock: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.