High Maintenance Saturdays

dman74

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be another good time, watch the game there....bring the father in law with..... See ya tonight....

SF Woody :beercheers:

Hmmm, not a bad idea, LOL! Naaaa, gonna have an early dinner with Davey's branch of the family tree, then head over after that. Looking forward to it! :laughing:

Isn't this the place we're supposed to wear our DDR colors?!

Anna and I have a few things we planned on doing, but I'll see if we can somehow stop in for a couple. :beercheers:

What corner is this place on? I haven't been over to that part of town in years.

If it's anything like what I remember...do I need to bring my gun? :bowdown: :jester:

:laughing:

post-3-1168117428.jpg

Anna and I have a few things we planned on doing, but I'll see if we can somehow stop in for a couple. :beercheers:

What corner is this place on? I haven't been over to that part of town in years.

If it's anything like what I remember...do I need to bring my gun? :bowdown: :jester:

:laughing:

post-3-1168117428.jpg

no guns required it's on the north east side wear your DDR gear if you would like not sure if Artie is going to be there he has stuff to do i did let him know we were coming

Finally made it home, the drive wasn't to bad. Little bit tired though. Again had a great time out there hanging and having fun with DDR peeps. Meet some new faces to put along with names, everyone is great people. Can't wait to do it again sometime. Hope I didn't get ya in trouble dman. See most of ya at the dunes this weekend....Semper Fi, Woody :thumb::laughing:

070107013.jpg

070107014.jpg

070107011.jpg

070107018.jpg

070107020.jpg

070107025.jpg

070107041.jpg

070107058.jpg

070107069.jpg

no worries wood not in too much trouble the boss just wanted to know i wasn't dead or f'dup in a ditch great times last night thanks to all who showed up and woody now has a new nickname "dog whisperer"

i must say that was a new approach to getting in good with a chic

I couldn't believe that little damn dog tried to bite me, a dog with no manners..... And she was so stunned it sat there and wouldn't move when I worked with it. We'll see what happens....SF Woody :laughoff:

dman74: woody now has a new nickname "dog whisperer"

I went to a house and this chick had a little chiwua (sp) dog. wasn't but maybe 2lbs. Little thing tried to bite me a couple times. So I snatched it up. Wasn't trained at all, so I worked with it a few minutes and she was totally stunned it was doing what I wanted it too and not what it wanted to do. I told her how to work with the dog and stuff to start training it. I'll go into more detail when I see ya next time.... You might hear it though sooner.... Semper Fi, Woody :laughoff:

dman74: woody now has a new nickname "dog whisperer"

I went to a house and this chick had a little chiwua (sp) dog. wasn't but maybe 2lbs. Little thing tried to bite me a couple times. So I snatched it up. Wasn't trained at all, so I worked with it a few minutes and she was totally stunned it was doing what I wanted it too and not what it wanted to do. I told her how to work with the dog and stuff to start training it. I'll go into more detail when I see ya next time.... You might hear it though sooner.... Semper Fi, Woody :laughoff:

i think you worked the bartenders magic box!!! :dance:

Edited by rhino king