Dec 15-17th trip

dunefreak

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm out!!!!!!!!! All you effers that online shop are forcing me to work this weekend!!! :xmas_grin::slap: I think I'm unfortunately retired from the rest of this dune season. Maybe one more trip!!!

Edited by wingnut

I'm out!!!!!!!!! All you effers that online shop are forcing me to work this weekend!!! :xmas_grin::barf: I think I'm unfortunately retired from the rest of this dune season. Maybe one more trip!!!

:ahhhhh: :slap: :fart: :finger::blink::shake:

:laughing: your a$$ hurts....COME ONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slap:

Check it out, IM out! Gotta work this weekend.. No way around it either.. sometimes i hate this job.. but the extra 500 bones ill get on monday will be worth it. :D

your out, now Dman's out, and I'm sure RK is out now too knowing him. :laughoff: You guys suck. You having a pd party together? or perhaps a MySpace party? :laughing:

That's bullshit :laughoff: come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! :laughoff:

your out, now Dman's out, and I'm sure RK is out now too knowing him. :laughoff: You guys suck. You having a pd party together? or perhaps a MySpace party? :laughoff:

well you will have the two sh*t talkers to keep you entertained :laughing:

your out, now Dman's out, and I'm sure RK is out now too knowing him. :laughoff: You guys suck. You having a pd party together? or perhaps a MySpace party? :laughing:

spend 150-200 goin to dumont or stay home and make 500 hmmmmmmm sorry but i can use the extra cash right now.. Im still going to try and make it out.. just a little later in the day :D