Dec 15-17th trip

dunefreak

I am planning on making it out the weekend of Dec 15th-17th. I should be getting there Friday early evening sometime maybe like 6-7PM. I am looking forward to a nice quiet off-weekend out there without all the crazyness. B) :beercheers:

Who else is going out?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am planning on making it out the weekend of Dec 15th-17th. I should be getting there Friday early evening sometime maybe like 6-7PM. I am looking forward to a nice quiet off-weekend out there without all the crazyness. B) :beercheers:

Who else is going out?

we are planning on coming out saturday and sunday with some friends. i will swing by maybe go for a ddr ride since i lost out that last time i attempted the ddr ride

dunefreak is the rent still 600+ for a night in the dunes? Sticker fee, heater fee, food fee, gas fee, generator fee, disposal fee, am i forgetting anything LOL

heate fee is 5 bones alone

damn Nick thats harsh i thnk Pete is still butt hurt about that onej/k :rockwoot::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I'll be out there that weekend, I've been hanging around the hauler alot more nowadays for some reason. Maybe because it's just been to packed for a good ride. I've started my collection :laughoff: hope you all have too. See ya out there next weekend....Semper Fi, Woody :rockwoot:

heate fee is 5 bones alone

damn Nick thats harsh i thnk Pete is still butt hurt about that onej/k :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

yes my a$$ still hurts from the heater repair bill- as anyone's would :rockwoot:

And yes, for you...rent is still $600 / night, but that doesn't include the sticker, hat, gas, food, etc- only a bed, a lil bit of heat, and a shitter :laughoff::laughoff:

Ill be going out this weekend also. Probably wednesday sometime. I talked to my boss and since its the holidays hes in a good mood and said I could take some time off to go duning. WOOOOHOOOO :dance:

Ill be going out this weekend also. Probably wednesday sometime. I talked to my boss and since its the holidays hes in a good mood and said I could take some time off to go duning. WOOOOHOOOO :driver:

DO YOU TALK TO YOURSELF ALOT? :blury::DDRrocks: