South pole abduction!

dunefreak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The south pole is not a rusty pole with rocks around it.. it was actually painted red and littered with stickers from other peoples websites trying to make it big in the dumont community! signitures, marker writing and all sorts of other stuff just like the north pole. :D

unfortunatley i dont have the 1/4 ton anymore so who wants to volunteer up their truck to get the stuff out there... lol no more 1/4 ton south pole maintenance vehicle.

No worries. rcjunky3 and I have been talking about getting the stuff for teh next pole. I have the pole. The last pole that was used was half of an 18' pole. I have the other half on the side of my house. Rich is bringing the rest of the "materials" :finger: . I will voluinteer the Dmax duning machine to drive it out there! :finger:

The DMax will have to be labeled the full ton sandrail recovery vehicle/ comp trash pickup truck/ party wagon/ dune limo/ south pole resurrection-repair vehicle. :dunno:

post-3-1165897307.jpg

post-3-1165897377.jpg

No worries. rcjunky3 and I have been talking about getting the stuff for teh next pole. I have the pole. The last pole that was used was half of an 18' pole. I have the other half on the side of my house. Rich is bringing the rest of the "materials" :dunno: . I will voluinteer the Dmax duning machine to drive it out there! :driver:

The DMax will have to be labeled the full ton sandrail recovery vehicle/ comp trash pickup truck/ party wagon/ dune limo/ south pole resurrection-repair vehicle. :whip_em:

post-3-1165897307.jpg

post-3-1165897377.jpg

:whip:

I was just going to ask if you still had the rest of that pole I got you last time.

Remember me bringing that into the shop :laughoff:

Edited by sanddunesaddict

:dunno:

I was just going to ask if you still had the rest of that pole I got you last time.

Remember me bringing that into the shop :driver:

yep, I was like damn...BABERRRRRRRRRRRT. :whip_em: You and your un-ordinary scrap metal! :whip::redneck: j/k :laughoff:

Yeah I still have it. I kept it..juuuuuust in case! :thumb:

reflective tape isnt needed!!! Its still visible in the dark with just headlights!!! Awesome landmark even in the dark!!!!

Late nite south pole runs, ROCK!!! :xmas_lipsrsealed:

no blondie..

Late nite runs from camp to the north pole to the south pole back to camp for more beer back to the north pole then a little trophy truck action then turn around and play beer ambulance then back to camp to finish off the night... now THAT is a good time.. hehe