Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tony (Stalteri920) called me a couple hours ago from the south pole. It's gone. The rocks are still there, but the pole is gone.

Looks like we'll just have to build an even better one with some CEMENT this time and bury it even deeper. :DDRrocks::loser:

As for your current Dumont conditions :blury: ...slightly breezy, beautiful weather, and hardly anybody out there. Next weekend should be nice as hell. :driver: Thanks for the update Tony. :dance:

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Damn Bustardos. :driver:

I never even seen the thing in person.

Well, I guess I've had opertunities. :dance:

Put up another and I'm there. :DDRrocks:

Mutha Bitchezzzz! :blury:

--- I tell you- --

Mutha Bitchezzzz! :loser:

Posted

you sure it wasnt BLM? Ya never know since the pole was put there illegally! granted it wasnt permanent but they might have seen it that way? Then again could just be some punk a$$ mofo's that need a beatin.

Posted

you sure it wasnt BLM? Ya never know since the pole was put there illegally! granted it wasnt permanent but they might have seen it that way? Then again could just be some punk a$$ mofo's that need a beatin.

how is it any different than the north pole? North pole is legal, but the south pole isn't? :jester:

Posted

We went out looking for the S. Pole on saturday and coudn't find it. No wonder. Wish I could go out and help you guys put it back in.

Dam we even rode all the way out to the little dunes looking for that thing.

Posted

WTF? That sucks! I had some good times at the South pole! Time for a new one! I hate some people! :finger:

It's not like we can't go there anymore and hang out w/o the pole. :dunno::finger:

Don't worry though, we'll get a new one up this weekend.

Posted

these peps suck! no worrys i have material at my shop i could il build a new one if you guys will help put it in!!! and im going this weekend let me know!!! :finger:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...