FoDD Flyer

EY3BA11

I think they are reluctant to delay people who have passes so they don't stop to hand them anything. It would be nice if the rangers and camp hosts could carry some in their vehicles to hand out at "good will" stops.

Making them available to vendors for distribution is another thought.

All in good time. This has been an interesting year for FoDD and we're still working some of the bugs out of the system. ;)

Vicki

I did talk to sam from Western Maint. before Thanksgiving about making sure we hand out the flyers to everybody. His only reluctance was when it was busy with people lined up. But he assured me he would inform his people. That being said he is doing this for free so we kinda have to work with him on it. Your right Vicki it has been an interesting year for FoDD.

Where can I get some of those? Most of those pictures are of the DSD Crew, my kid and dog are on the second page.

I would ask the guys at the shack for a couple extras. I believe that we delivered all 5000 that we had printed to the shack.