my blaster sucks!

seibelduner

it fouls a plug after every run ,it only has a pipe on it it doesn have enough power in the sand to keep up :laughoff: i cant imagen some body to want

Then start mowing bigger lawns and you'll get more $ to buy a newer quad boy. :bawl: Then you'll be jammin. oow ya. alright. :bawl::laughoff:

Hey Jake (seibelduner),

Tell your dad I'll give him $700 for the "Plug Blaster". :laughoff:

meanwhile quit :cry:in' bout it and ride your banshee. :laughoff:

I'll try to talk your dad into giving you $1000 for every 'A' you get in school. :bawl:

Pete may have a good point there. Ask Fleaga (your dad) about that injection. :laughoff:

You'd have to sell a grip of Puppets to buy a quad there pal. :bawl:

R-

Does your Blaster have the oil injection on it? I heard many people take it off and mix the gas themselves. That eliminates the oil fouling caused by common problems w/ the oil injection.

the blaster we have..it had the oil injection thing in the back your talking about and we havent had any problems with it at all..its got alot of pep for a little 2 stroke

I've had my Blaster (bought it new for me, now my wife rides it) for 5 years, same top end, still runs like a champ. Never fouled a single plug in all those years. I put an oil injector block off, probably one of the cheapest and best upgrades a person can put on a Blaster. Simple, easy, and if you foul plugs or get the mixture wrong it's your own damn fault. Never know when the injector is going to get clogged or malfunction.

You said it has a pipe on it? Maybe your jetting might be wrong. You may need to lean out the main jet just a little. Is it slow off the line and then has good power? or is it sluggish all the time? I would definately recommend the oil injector block off and mix your gas.

You said it has a pipe on it? Maybe your jetting might be wrong. You may need to lean out the main jet just a little. Is it slow off the line and then has good power? or is it sluggish all the time? I would definately recommend the oil injector block off and mix your gas.

Aren't most 2-strokes? They are great for kids. Some adults get them for wife's they are cheap and try to "coach" them into thinking they are fast. Stock ones are slow. My 11yr has a 1999. Slow and great for her.

blew it up 4 trips in a row in dumont 1 of the times was because it was too lean and burned a hole in the piston...its fast off the line then has no top end...i do mix my gas

Hey Jake (seibelduner),

I'll try to talk your dad into giving you $1000 for every 'A' you get in school. :dunno:

Pete may have a good point there. Ask Fleaga (your dad) about that injection. :blink:

You'd have to sell a grip of Puppets to buy a quad there pal. :slap:

R-

sorry its gon the people who bought it were stupid...it took 1 hour to start it and they had to und up bump starten it they payed 1250 :blink: :ahhhhh: :laughoff::laughoff:

Hey Jake (seibelduner),

I'll try to talk your dad into giving you $1000 for every 'A' you get in school. :dunno:

Pete may have a good point there. Ask Fleaga (your dad) about that injection. :ken:

You'd have to sell a grip of Puppets to buy a quad there pal. :slap:

R-

i aint cryen the banshee is fun but when my mom wanted to ride i was stuck with the blaster :ahhhhh: o well no more plus the new front end witch is 1 and 1/2 inches wider :blink::blink::laughoff::laughoff:

Congrats on your new quad.

ya thanks haha :beercheers: now i dont have to share the banshee 'cause were gunna buy a 400 or 450 with the blaster money ( :beercheers: i know they are more than 1250$ it just makes a good down payment =) )