Where to buy Honda quads?

iweb

A buddy is looking to buy 2 Honda Rincon quads and after talking to the dealers in Vegas and St. George he is all fed up with the crap and the deal was how much over MSRP!

Anyone have a connection or idea where he can buy 2?

Even though they are located in Altus okla. they are by far the easiest dealership to work with. I bought my Rhino from them and even with a digital dash and shipping it was a $100.00 less than the utah dealers and thousand or so better than local dealers. Here's the link;

http://www.altusmotorsports.com/

Give them a call and tell them that Terry From Henderson sent you.

A buddy is looking to buy 2 Honda Rincon quads and after talking to the dealers in Vegas and St. George he is all fed up with the crap and the deal was how much over MSRP!

YES CHECK THE SIERRA CLUB HONDA IS VERY BIG OVER THERE :rockon:

There is a Yamaha dealership in Rancho Cucamonga where I bought mine dirt cheap (cash). I'm sure there are some Honda shops there too. Theres always Carbon Emory in Helper, UT. Tom is the mgr. he'll drive your new bike down to Mesquite too!

We bought my hubby's Yamaha at Parker Yamaha (but I believe they still carry Honda's too). He got his Raptor for much less and his friend bought 2 quads from them, as well. When we bought my Honda, we got a quote from Parker Yamaha & a quote from the internet. We printed the stuff off the internet and went to the Honda Dealer off Boulder Highway. We dealed with them on a 400EX. I think we got them down to $5900 out the door (which was a match from the internet). Then, they said they'd sell us the TRX450R for $6800 out the door (tax included), so we bought it! My cousins paid over $8000 for the same ATV. Parker Yamaha was going to sell us the 400EX for $300 less, but that didn't include tax (and it was worth not having to drive all the way to Parker either).

Edited by Kitcat