NEXT TRIP

CAPTAINKIRKW

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im thinking i might wait till the weekend of the 19th after seein the weather report for MLK :(

Cool. We'll be there the 19th weekend.

See, I'm doing some background work for the Prez. ( recruting for the following weekend here ). :assrock:

I got my new comp-cut paddles today. $910.00 Outch, A$$ hurts. :laughoff::flipoff:

Better the wallet than the buggy right? :D

:laughoff:

Cool. We'll be there the 19th weekend.

See, I'm doing some background work for the Prez. ( recruting for the following weekend here ). :flipoff:

I got my new comp-cut paddles today. $910.00 Outch, A$$ hurts. :chev_bowtie: :laughoff:

Better the wallet than the buggy right? :D

:chev_bowtie:

^^ MUTHA BITCHEZZZ recuitment guy! :assrock: :laughoff:

megaphone.gif "attention all mutha bitchezzz :laughoff::laughoff: ....all Dumont trips postponed and rescheduled to the weekend of the 19th-21st!"

^^ MUTHA BITCHEZZZ recuitment guy! :assrock: :laughoff:

megaphone.gif "attention all mutha bitchezzz :chev_bowtie: :laughoff: ....all Dumont trips postponed and rescheduled to the weekend of the 19th-21st!"

:laughoff: :chev_bowtie:

:flipoff:

:dunno: Im in!!

hope to have the banshee back together and have the new to me 450 picked up

should be a good time. :laughoff::shake::idea:

Potluck?? :woo_hoo:

where is everyone camping?? off weekend should be wide open camping

ynot camp out by #9

pete you going to be over by #6?

Should see if some people want to meet up at the North Pole or something on Saturday?

That would be cool, except I'd recommend the South pole instead. If you go out to the north pole there are always people out there. You'll show up and not know who is just there hanging out and who is from DDR to meet up for the ride(unless you've met the peeps before). :laughoff:

That last meet up at the south pole worked great over New Years weekend. :woo_hoo:

Just my :laughoff:

We have posted a map numerous times and even posted a map in the gallery under maps and aeriel photos. It clearly marks the south pole on the map. We have even given specific driection in the past. How can we make it any clearer? :laughoff: Let me know.

Go to comp.

Go around the back side to the left and follow the edge of the sand.

You'll drive for about 3-4 minutes and come to a finger dune that leads to the left out towards some rocky piles of sand. Stay to the left and you run right into it. Go duning, you'll find it. It's not that hard to find.

CLICK FOR MAP

yeah man im the one with the (383 stroker motor and a blower) still not fast enough yet. yeah right.....

have i met ya. i'll be there the 19th if ya see me stop me say hi.

nope haven't met yet but i met the guy that sold the car in vegas and i saw you out on new years

We have posted a map numerous times and even posted a map in the gallery under maps and aeriel photos. It clearly marks the south pole on the map. We have even given specific driection in the past. How can we make it any clearer? :laughoff: Let me know.\

OK bro.........stop yelling...........jeez............. :beercheers::rockwoot:

I know I'm a :beerpint: for not knowing............... :beerpint:

OK bro.........stop yelling...........jeez............. :rockwoot::beerpint:

I know I'm a :ninja: for not knowing............... :beerpint:

You read that the wrong way. I wasn't yelling or nor had did I have an attitude when I posted it. I was merely stating information for the south pole. :hump:

THIS WOULD BE YELLING!!!!! :hump::beerpint::unsure::hump:

note: if ever you need info on something, more than likely it has been talked abuet on here before. Just type it in the search bar and look for info on it. It's worked great for me. :beercheers:

:beerpint::beerpint:

You read that the wrong way. I wasn't yelling or nor had did I have an attitude when I posted it. I was merely stating information for the south pole.

I know, I was just clowning around is all.............it's all good............... :unsure::beercheers::laughoff::beerpint::rockwoot: