Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Did he see a DDR sticker or what? Or does Bumpint have a sense of "DDR"? Your pretty keen, Tim! :laughoff:

:flipoff::laughoff:

yeah off topic, oh well

I dont think he saw the sticker, said I looked familiar, maybe the drunken pics all over DDR!! :chev_bowtie: :assrock:

Posted

im thinking i might wait till the weekend of the 19th after seein the weather report for MLK :(

Cool. We'll be there the 19th weekend.

See, I'm doing some background work for the Prez. ( recruting for the following weekend here ). :assrock:

I got my new comp-cut paddles today. $910.00 Outch, A$$ hurts. :laughoff::flipoff:

Better the wallet than the buggy right? :D

:laughoff:

Posted

Cool. We'll be there the 19th weekend.

See, I'm doing some background work for the Prez. ( recruting for the following weekend here ). :flipoff:

I got my new comp-cut paddles today. $910.00 Outch, A$$ hurts. :chev_bowtie: :laughoff:

Better the wallet than the buggy right? :D

:chev_bowtie:

^^ MUTHA BITCHEZZZ recuitment guy! :assrock: :laughoff:

megaphone.gif "attention all mutha bitchezzz :laughoff::laughoff: ....all Dumont trips postponed and rescheduled to the weekend of the 19th-21st!"

Posted

^^ MUTHA BITCHEZZZ recuitment guy! :assrock: :laughoff:

megaphone.gif "attention all mutha bitchezzz :chev_bowtie: :laughoff: ....all Dumont trips postponed and rescheduled to the weekend of the 19th-21st!"

:laughoff: :chev_bowtie:

:flipoff:

Posted

Did he see a DDR sticker or what? Or does Bumpint have a sense of "DDR"? Your pretty keen, Tim! :flipoff:

:assrock: :laughoff:

YUP the drunk pics did you in!!! hehehe. Sorry to get this post off topic.

Posted

i think he has a blower on that one

yeah man im the one with the (383 stroker motor and a blower) still not fast enough yet. yeah right.....

have i met ya. i'll be there the 19th if ya see me stop me say hi.

Posted

:dunno: Im in!!

hope to have the banshee back together and have the new to me 450 picked up

should be a good time. :laughoff::shake::idea:

Potluck?? :woo_hoo:

where is everyone camping?? off weekend should be wide open camping

ynot camp out by #9

pete you going to be over by #6?

:laughoff:

Posted

Should see if some people want to meet up at the North Pole or something on Saturday?

That would be cool, except I'd recommend the South pole instead. If you go out to the north pole there are always people out there. You'll show up and not know who is just there hanging out and who is from DDR to meet up for the ride(unless you've met the peeps before). :laughoff:

That last meet up at the south pole worked great over New Years weekend. :woo_hoo:

Just my :laughoff:

Posted (edited)

I have no idea where it is either :laughoff: , but that would work great if someone can explain where it is, always need more riding budies or buddets.

Edited by mineurbiz
Posted

We have posted a map numerous times and even posted a map in the gallery under maps and aeriel photos. It clearly marks the south pole on the map. We have even given specific driection in the past. How can we make it any clearer? :laughoff: Let me know.

Go to comp.

Go around the back side to the left and follow the edge of the sand.

You'll drive for about 3-4 minutes and come to a finger dune that leads to the left out towards some rocky piles of sand. Stay to the left and you run right into it. Go duning, you'll find it. It's not that hard to find.

CLICK FOR MAP

Posted (edited)

Cool got it, still new to the DDR website and did not know there was a map to the south pole on the site.

Edited by mineurbiz
Posted

HEY PETE, EVER THOUGHT OF MAKING A WEST AND EAST POLE, THAT WOULD REALLY FK EVERY BODY UP :blury::hump: WHICH WAY DID THEY GO. :laughoff::beercheers::rockwoot::beerpint:

that fkn funny :ninja::beerpint::beerpint::unsure::hump::hump:

Posted

yeah man im the one with the (383 stroker motor and a blower) still not fast enough yet. yeah right.....

have i met ya. i'll be there the 19th if ya see me stop me say hi.

nope haven't met yet but i met the guy that sold the car in vegas and i saw you out on new years

Posted

We have posted a map numerous times and even posted a map in the gallery under maps and aeriel photos. It clearly marks the south pole on the map. We have even given specific driection in the past. How can we make it any clearer? :laughoff: Let me know.\

OK bro.........stop yelling...........jeez............. :beercheers::rockwoot:

I know I'm a :beerpint: for not knowing............... :beerpint:

Posted

OK bro.........stop yelling...........jeez............. :rockwoot::beerpint:

I know I'm a :ninja: for not knowing............... :beerpint:

You read that the wrong way. I wasn't yelling or nor had did I have an attitude when I posted it. I was merely stating information for the south pole. :hump:

THIS WOULD BE YELLING!!!!! :hump::beerpint::unsure::hump:

:laughoff:

note: if ever you need info on something, more than likely it has been talked abuet on here before. Just type it in the search bar and look for info on it. It's worked great for me. :beercheers:

Posted

Hey fellas. I am going to try and make it out on that weekend. Hope to see some DDR peeps and meet up at the S. pole for that dune run. :laughoff:

Posted

:beerpint::beerpint:

You read that the wrong way. I wasn't yelling or nor had did I have an attitude when I posted it. I was merely stating information for the south pole.

I know, I was just clowning around is all.............it's all good............... :unsure::beercheers::laughoff::beerpint::rockwoot:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...