NEXT TRIP

CAPTAINKIRKW

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to thaw out my trailer, thougth I would just check on things and my kitchen faucet is laying in my sink, the ice popped it off. Have some heat on now, hopefully help thaw it out and see if anything else has ice or broke....SF Woody

Trying to thaw out my trailer, thougth I would just check on things and my kitchen faucet is laying in my sink, the ice popped it off. Have some heat on now, hopefully help thaw it out and see if anything else has ice or broke....SF Woody

That SUCKS! Fix it by Friday? Thank goodness we remembered to go out and drain the freshwater the other day, came home from last trip half full. You all are still making me nervous, hope that was enough protection! Gonna send Davey out to check on it when he gets home...not my job man. :thumb:

You too huh? One of my side windows in the back near the bunks was broken somehow. Looks maybe like a BB gun. :thumb::rockwoot:

Maybe it was the punk neigborkids who were batting rocks out into the street from their backyard and hit the Toyhauler that day we were loadin up for dumont!

we'll be there wheres all the celebrities going to be :dunno: you know dunefreak sincityblondie happy hour duniemonky minurbiz etc . :rockwoot::DDRrocks::idea::thumb::coocoo:

See I'm delegated to the outer circle again. I'm no longer a celebrity but just a so called groupie or hanger on of sorts. :thumb:

Don you gonna make it. We can talk about some Xtreme stories :thumb: .

Right now that is the plan. I'm still waiting on parts for the buggy. My parts are supposed to be here by Wednesday. We'll see! I might just have to come out and be balast in Tim's car. :rockwoot:

Right now that is the plan. I'm still waiting on parts for the buggy. My parts are supposed to be here by Wednesday. We'll see! I might just have to come out and be balast in Tim's car. :thumb:

Well, hope to see you out there.

Edited by Sparky

It really sucks but it looks as though I won't be able to make it out this weekend. My mom is in the hospital with heart troubles and I am staying in town until I know she is ok. If anything changes for the better I will post up if I end up making it out.

Having a broken toyhauler window and my Tahoe to fix this week doesn't make my chances of going any better either. :thumb:

It really sucks but it looks as though I won't be able to make it out this weekend. My mom is in the hospital with heart troubles and I am staying in town until I know she is ok. If anything changes for the better I will post up if I end up making it out.

Having a broken toyhauler window and my Tahoe to fix this week doesn't make my chances of going any better either. :barf:

i hope everything is ok, like terry said family first... looks like we will not be making it either :( toyhauler is still at wheelers still no water..... :thumb:

See I'm delegated to the outer circle again. I'm no longer a celebrity but just a so called groupie or hanger on of sorts. :barf:

That's my job now Don.....back off!! You are the official jester...just like the smiley shows. :thumb:

Sorry to hear that Pete. I know how that is......good vibes and prayers for your mother from me and my family. :laughoff:

Having a broken toyhauler window and my Tahoe to fix this week doesn't make my chances of going any better either. :thumb:

Pete I hope your mother gets well soon. If there is anything I can do to help with anything, please let me know.