CAPTAINKIRKW

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHO'S GOING TO DUMONT JAN 19TH THRU 21ST :shoot: :dance: :surrender:

THIS IS BIG RICK, THE ONE WITH PURPLE SANDROCKET. IM GOING JAN 19 TO DUMONT OUR RV CLUB

WILL BE THERE ITS OUR MONTH TO SPONSOR.

Edited by BIG RICK

THIS IS BIG RICK, THE ONE WITH PURPLE SANDROCKET. IM GOING JAN 19 TO DUMONT OUR RV CLUB

WILL BE THERE ITS OUR MONTH TO SPONSOR. EMAIL ME. RICK@VEGASMILDTOWILD.COM

right on i think i saw you out on new years :surrender:

WILL BE THERE ITS OUR MONTH TO SPONSOR. EMAIL ME. RICK@VEGASMILDTOWILD.COM

Welcome to the board, Rick. Got a pic of that car? :surrender:

believe it or not superdave is finally going back out to dumont. if nothing goes wrong that is. screw the bs at home, im coming. got the motor home gassed up and ready last weekend. just a few things to do on the quads. gonna come out that friday evening with angela. vince will be coming out in the afternoon. gonna deep fry some chicken wings with hooters sauce. maybe try to thin slice some potatoes and make some chips too. if that doesnt turn out to good at least i know the beer will taste good. :D

I might day trip it that weekend. I can't do two full weekends back to back. To much sh#t going on!!

Two full weekends? Where are you going the weekend before?

believe it or not superdave is finally going back out to dumont. if nothing goes wrong that is. screw the bs at home, im coming. got the motor home gassed up and ready last weekend. just a few things to do on the quads. gonna come out that friday evening with angela. vince will be coming out in the afternoon. gonna deep fry some chicken wings with hooters sauce. maybe try to thin slice some potatoes and make some chips too. if that doesnt turn out to good at least i know the beer will taste good. :D

:thumb: Right on Dave! It's been way too long since you've been out. Have you forgotten what sand looks and feels like by now? :laughing: I hope to be able to make it out. :thumb:

Two full weekends? Where are you going the weekend before? Yes the weekend before that is mlk weekend.

I was asking you where YOU are going MLK weekend. Are you going to Dumont?

see...

I might day trip it that weekend. I can't do two full weekends back to back. To much sh#t going on!!

And no I am am not going to Dumont MLK, I'm going up to see SSC in UT. :thumb:

In looking at the forecast for MLK weekend I think we will stay home and wait till the weekend of the 19th to go out. I really don't want to spend the day inside the M/H instead of putting around. So Pete we will see you there! I will be in our usual spot by #9

In looking at the forecast for MLK weekend I think we will stay home and wait till the weekend of the 19th to go out. I really don't want to spend the day inside the M/H instead of putting around. So Pete we will see you there! I will be in our usual spot by #9

You never know how things might change in a week's time, but if you decide to go out the following wekend that's cool. :laughoff: I hope I can make a weekend out of it. I won't know for sure until I get back from Utah.

22 Degrees on Saturday and windy. Daymn that's Mucho FreeeeeeeeeeO. :laughoff:

Hope the 19TH weekend is better. :dance:

I was asking you where YOU are going MLK weekend. Are you going to Dumont?

see...

And no I am am not going to Dumont MLK, I'm going up to see SSC in UT. :think:

Yes, I'm going MLK weekend to Dumont. The weekend after I might day trip it..........BTW, don't yell at me please, you hurt my last feeling!!!! :laughoff: :dance:

Yes, I'm going MLK weekend to Dumont. The weekend after I might day trip it..........BTW, don't yell at me please, you hurt my last feeling!!!! :laughoff: :dance:

You must have read that wrong-I wasn't yelling at you. :idea::laughoff:

Anyways....I thought you were done with Dumont for a while and your a$$ hurt. :thumb::idea::think:

im thinking i might wait till the weekend of the 19th after seein the weather report for MLK :(

Are you sure you want to wait???? I know you didnt pull your trailer out and clean it for nothing!! just kidding. Funny how it is......you can recognize someone you've never met before!

We were double checking on the boat and trailer.

Edited by Bumpint

Are you sure you want to wait???? I know you didnt pull your trailer out and clean it for nothing!! just kidding. Funny how it is......you can recognize someone you've never met before!

We were double checking on the boat and trailer.

yeah that was kinda weird. lol playing this weekend by ear. what was even funnier was you thought I was GWH. lol lol Nice to meet you though! :assrock: