Decided on the Rig

Kitcat

Yeah - we finally made a decision today on the TH. We're taking delivery this Saturday on the Raptor 3018 TT in the black onyx interior. Cal's had it in stock and made us a great deal on it! We liked their service and follow up, esp compared to the red barn dealership out here. So, we made it final! YEAH!!!!

:thumb:

Edited by Kitcat

Yeah - we finally made a decision today on the TH. We're taking delivery this Saturday on the Raptor 3018 TT in the black onyx interior. Cal's had it in stock and made us a great deal on it! We liked their service and follow up, esp compared to the red barn dealership out here. So, we made it final! YEAH!!!!

:thumb:

congrats and enjoy your new rig!!!!

Enjoy! Have a "dry" run camp in the driveway before yyou hit the dunes. Can save you some frustration. It's a little redneck, but it saved me.

VERY good advice...don't want to get all the out to Dumont and find out something doesn't work right!!

BTW, congrats, you'll love having your own digs now instead of counting on someone else's! :D

Enjoy! Have a "dry" run camp in the driveway before yyou hit the dunes. Can save you some frustration. It's a little redneck, but it saved me.

:happydrunks::woo_hoo::woo_hoo: :assrock: :assrock: :dunno: :dunce: :rules:

ive done the exact same thing with the last 3 rvs ive owned !! we open it up and camp in the driveway, and ive found somthing everytime ,i needed or needed to know before i left like wheres the hot water heater switch ??? :rules::blink::blink:

that advice is the best !!!

We had it out last night in front of our driveway. We'd play with it today, but my husband has to work!! :happydrunks:

alright kids all out of the camper and take some pics :laughing:

Here's some pics ouside our house. I took a couple inside the rig, but only one came out kind of clear! We opted to get recliners instead of the dinette because it takes up so much space. This isn't a normal option, but we talked Cal's into taking them out of a 5th wheel and we paid to have them replaced. We have to get airbags for the truck. We wanted to see how it sat, but it squats the back end a little bit and with it loaded, it could get worse!!!

post-1635-1168830456.jpg

post-1635-1168830472.jpg

post-1635-1168830488.jpg

Congrats on the new purchase, get that thing out with us next weekend....SF Woody :laughing:

We're thinking about it. Our friends want to go. My husband may have to work - sucks! We are planning to go Pres Day Weekend!!! :headbang1: