Desperate call for help

Craniacs

I'm calling for everyone to help out. Last night it got down to 30 degrees in Anaheim! please help,

fading fast, trying to make it through the week...if it snows or rains we are afraid all will be lost..

send tips on how to survive in these conditions :happydrunks:

I'm calling for everyone to help out. Last night it got down to 30 degrees in Anaheim! please help,

fading fast, trying to make it through the week...if it snows or rains we are afraid all will be lost..

send tips on how to survive in these conditions :happydrunks:

:woo_hoo::woo_hoo: :assrock: :assrock: :dunno:

1. Big Fire

2. curl up with someone, Like your Best Friend :assrock:

3. Lots of :happydrunks:

4. Dirty Dancing :assrock: :woo_hoo:

5. Put your dogs in the house. It is cold enough to kill them.

6. Don't worry, hang in there. your in So. Cal. it will be 80 next week.

7. Good Dune and Baja DVD"S

8. Chilli (hot)

9. Did I mention :woo_hoo:

We had 1/4 in. of solid ice frozen across our pool this morning. Looked pretty cool. Doesn't look like the typical Bakersfield weather.

Ours was frozen over, too!! Was tempted to invite folks over for ice skating. :laughing: Still slushy. We're gettin' close to a heat wave now, just hit 43' on the patio! :P

Yea its COLD everywhere now! :banghead: The last couple of nights here in Big Bear Lake has been -5 to -12! During the day has been averaging in the high teens...Everything is FREEZING! The lake totally froze over in 24 hrs.

I cant believe Vegas & Henderson has been getting snow too ! WOW! :headbang1: Winter is here with a VENGAENCE! :banghead:

This keeps up everyone will have to start putting skis on the front of there quads or up grade to SNOWMOBILES!!

Keep it warm DDR! LOL!! :headbang1::banghead:

:laughing:

Still got ice in the pool, the gutters are frozen solid every a.m. this week, and a layer of black ice down at the shop in the shade (was still there after 2:00 this afternoon). We'll manage as long as the power doesn't go out like it did in Pahrump. :laughoff: