DeToXiC1 Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 We'll be parking over by there I beleive. I wonder if I'll see the little snots. I should take my wrist rocket and some of then small steel balls I have. I think were sapose to park near there If so i hope this kid is there so my 3 yr old can school him a thing or two....lol Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 6, 2008 Posted February 6, 2008 We'll be parking over by there I beleive. I wonder if I'll see the little snots. I should take my wrist rocket and some of then small steel balls I have. HAHAHAHAH :no_no: hey i wonder if these kids are still hanging out there so skyz can open a can a whoopazz on them youngsta's Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 HOLY CHIT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz CA CA STAND BACK, I THINK WEVE GOT A PULSE!!!! BEEP BEEP------_______-------BEEP BEEP back from the dead second go-around here we g0 comin atcha from dumont ya dirty ho! :afro: ...............so you dug ALL day long to find skyz talkin bout her steel ballz?? hey sand chick.....WHATS THE NAME OF THAT SONG???? Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 NO I stumbled upon it and saw the steel balls quote Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 NO I stumbled upon it and saw the steel balls quote yeah..........after digging you way to fuggin china in the old posts Quote
dunefreak Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 haha, I remeber this thread. Maybe it was the same people that ran that guy off the road in Bakersfield with the DDR sticker on their truck! Quote
motoxman30 Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 Keep your eyes peeled. When we left at 2:00pm last Sunday, you couldn't even see the rock pile until you were damn near on it. I thought I was to the left of it coming out and I was actually on the right. There was a huge dust cloud blowing thru the flats. Maybe those little basta**s won't be able to see you! :boyyy: AHAHAHAHAHAHA im like wheres he goin with this?? and then i read the end AHAHAHAHAHAHA :porn: damn kids hopefully its only a phase for them otherwise these dunes wont last long theres gonna be wars goin on and the dunes will be for cover pshh...markin their territory Quote
sand chick Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 HOLY CHIT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz CA CA STAND BACK, I THINK WEVE GOT A PULSE!!!! BEEP BEEP------_______-------BEEP BEEP back from the dead second go-around here we g0 comin atcha from dumont ya dirty ho! :afro: ...............so you dug ALL day long to find skyz talkin bout her steel ballz?? hey sand chick.....WHATS THE NAME OF THAT SONG???? Better yet ------------->Too Much Time :boyyy: :porn: :fro_smokin: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 haha, I remeber this thread. Maybe it was the same people that ran that guy off the road in Bakersfield with the DDR sticker on their truck! the guy had a "pickup" job for his VCR repair service in Bako :porn: Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 yeah..........after digging you way to fuggin china in the old posts what do you mean dig my way to china? I took the WAL-MART corporate jet over :porn: Quote
powerhouse Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 I have steel balls ! oh no, I have a titainium cage !! never mind. Quote
Dunelover Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 Hey Jason we can just send Caleb over there to smoke his pipe an pass it around to the kids LOL ... I wonder if they'll hold there own then Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 Hey Jason we can just send Caleb over there to smoke his pipe an pass it around to the kids LOL ... I wonder if they'll hold there own then im laughing soooooo hard right now on that im sure ill still stumble outta there with a bloody lip from caleb and his transformer moves :beer_bang: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.