Hater Families at the Rockpile

Several noticed the first group camped at the closest south edge of the rockpile, had kids on quads that anytime a child from another camp rode on the rockpile, their kids would then slam their quads into the child, throw rocks at the child, and tell the child it was their riding spot and too leave.

Anyone here know who that group might have been?

Several of their rigs had DDR stickers on the unloading ramps.

This was over the MLK weekend.

Totally unsupervised by the parents,, or perhaps encouraged.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't sound like anyone I know from DDR. Are you sure they were DDR stickers? There is another Dumont site that has site stickers as well. A couple trucks over Thanksgiving weekend drove by our camp and everyone said hey look, a DDR sticker. I had to give everyone a :idea: because they didn't read what the actual sticker said. :dunno::thumb:

The only people that I know from DDR that camp over by the rock pile is captainkirk and mike156 and they didn't go to Dumont last weekend. :rockwoot:

In any event, like duniemonkie said, many people that are registered here have stickers on their rigs and we don't even know them. That's messed up what those kids did. :thumb:

By the way, I asked you in another thread before and you never answered me, are you Ross, Alice, or someone else? I see you have AKA Ross & Alice in your name field. :DDRrocks::coocoo:

well, if a bunch of kids were throwing rocks at my kid, and ramming him with their quad, I would have personally went over and supervised for about 4 hours, and told those kids, in a nice way :DDRrocks: , that what they were doing was wrong, and STRONGLY hint that I wold LOVE to speak to their parents.

If the parents are of the same ilk of the kids (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, you know :thumb: )

then I would go to the ranger.

and maybe a little late night recon mission :rockwoot:

The if you did that you wouldn't be any better than the kids that were throwing the rocks! :barf:

That and I'd have to kick his a$$ for not getting with me when my kids are a problem. I and only I will discipline my child....and more than likely apologize to and thank whoever brings it to my attention. Messing with someone's kid is a quick way to the morgue. :thumb:

I agree, it has to do with diciplining someone eles kids. I don't think roosting them quit qualfies you as a molester.

1. Talk to parents (if that doesn't work) / Possible gun battle :coocoo:

2. Talk to rangers (plan C) / They don't care :thumb:

3. Recon Mission / Go to jail because now the rangers do care. :laughoff:

Stay away from morons like this. They don't care enough to properly raise their kids (BTW the kids are just emulating their parents) so it would stand to reason that they don't care what you think. Identify a$$hats and keep your distance. Just my .02!!!

Several noticed the first group camped at the closest south edge of the rockpile, had kids on quads that anytime a child from another camp rode on the rockpile, their kids would then slam their quads into the child, throw rocks at the child, and tell the child it was their riding spot and too leave.

:coocoo:

WHAT KINDA SHOW ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING HERE? I WANT ANSWERS AND EXPLAINATIONS :coocoo:

Dealing with unruly kids can be kind of tough. You can ONLY do and say so much to these kids and that usualy does no good anyway.

The parents on the other hand can be even harder to deal with. It usualy goes something like.... Hey kid don't do this because its wrong Blah, Blah, Blah... Than the parents get so IRATE :argue: because you said something to there kids! Then you are in a heated argument :argue: with an IDOIT parent or even worse, you are fighting this moron! :argue: It is just not worth the problems. The best thing is to let Law Enforcement deal with it. 'If you can find one" They get paid to deal with idoits like those people and when they get out of hand they usualy get to cool down in the JAIL with all the other tough guys. KEEP YOUR COOL!!!

On the other hand if you get to the point of no return with one of these loosers... Make sure there are NO WITTNESS around! :coocoo::thumb:

:laughoff:

Edited by Dune Family

WHAT KINDA SHOW ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING HERE? I WANT ANSWERS AND EXPLAINATIONS :thumb:

Who you talking to? :dunno: and turn your caps lock off :dunce:

Dealing with unruly kids can be kind of tough. You can ONLY do and say so much to these kids and that usualy does no good anyway.

The parents on the other hand can be even harder to deal with. It usualy goes something like.... Hey kid don't do this because its wrong Blah, Blah, Blah... Than the parents get so IRATE :argue: because you said something to there kids! Then you are in a heated argument :argue: with an IDOIT parent or even worse, you are fighting this moron! :whip: It is just not worth the problems. The best thing is to let Law Enforcement deal with it. 'If you can find one" They get paid to deal with idoits like those people and when they get out of hand they usualy get to cool down in the JAIL with all the other tough guys. KEEP YOUR COOL!!!

On the other hand if you get to the point of no return with one of these loosers... Make sure there are NO WITTNESS around! :coocoo::laughoff:

:argue:

This is exactly the situation I ran into over Thanksgiving when the disrespectful kid was popping wheelies on his quad back and forth next to my trailer ALL friggin day. :argue:

This is exactly the situation I ran into over Thanksgiving when the disrespectful kid was popping wheelies on his quad back and forth next to my trailer ALL friggin day. :chev_bowtie:

After meeting that kid I can understand the situation completely. I asked him repeatedly to stay away from our dog........he never listened and almost got eaten. Twice.

Then there was the jumping without a spotter. :slap:

I'm leaning towards......not enough attention from the parents. Maybe. :loser: Either way I don't appreciate him becoming my problem.

Actually, we had some really good times riding the Sperry Wash trail and it is full of rocks. I wouldn't consisder myself a loser for doing that.

But, I bet you did'nt camp on a rockpile. Nor would I consider you a loser for riding Sperry Wash. You need to read entire thread to get the jist of my comments.

i was camped just south of that little hill all weekend about 100' or so, my kids were riding that all weekend and a small kid about 6years old ramed two of our kids with his quad, i thought it was just a mistake and he was very inexperianced, but it sounds like he did it to others, on monday we were the last camp in that area and that same boy was still riding there, it scares me that peps would let there kid that young ride alone far out of site... :laughoff::beerpint:

i was camped just south of that little hill all weekend about 100' or so, my kids were riding that all weekend and a small kid about 6years old ramed two of our kids with his quad, i thought it was just a mistake and he was very inexperianced, but it sounds like he did it to others, on monday we were the last camp in that area and that same boy was still riding there, it scares me that peps would let there kid that young ride alone far out of site... :blink::headbang1:

under that new CA law, that is a ticketable offense, with no adult supervision.....and if they were supervising him, and ALLOWING HIM to ram............... :barf::grin: