Crowdog Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 We should be rolling in on Thursday. Hope to make a Rhino run up Sperry Wash on Friday with a bit of geocaching. We will be at the cleanup on Saturday. Me and my kids & the camo Rhino: Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 I am down for staging my truck at the comphill area. Just let me know. I'll chill there, once it starts to get full, run it over to the dumpster, empty it then back over to comp. Quote
dinicolady Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 I will be more then happy to help with anything that needs to be done. I'll round up some note books, stickers and whatever else I can find to help out. Do any of the "girls" working need gloves? I can bring a box or two of latex gloves. Weeee! I'm getting excited to see everyone. WOW!! I never even thought about the glove thing! Ya know, some folks just might like having those available for handling the trash. Good idea, bring 'em along!! Quote
dinicolady Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 I am down for staging my truck at the comphill area. Just let me know. I'll chill there, once it starts to get full, run it over to the dumpster, empty it then back over to comp. Sounds like a plan Jay!! (Saw your post in the other thread already, posted a little reply there too!) Quote
barefoot bob Posted March 11, 2007 Posted March 11, 2007 will someone pleas show on the grid where ddr peeps are going to camp so i know where to go ???? Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted March 11, 2007 Posted March 11, 2007 there gonna be camped all over. Not just one designated camp Quote
PinzEOD Posted March 11, 2007 Posted March 11, 2007 will someone pleas show on the grid where ddr peeps are going to camp so i know where to go ???? This should just about cover it. :freakin_nuts: Quote
lvnalolife Posted March 12, 2007 Posted March 12, 2007 I had volunteered my truck in the first couple of posts. I can also have a trailer too. Let me know if it is still needed. I too can go over by comp or wherever else I need to be. Not many places I cant get too. Quote
MCGYVER Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 I will be out sat am around sun up, to lend a hand, have a flat bed to collect trash on, and comute to dumpter with if need be. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.