5th annual FoDD Dumont Dunes clean-up & 2nd annual DDR Dune Trip

dunefreak

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey pete we are for sure going to be there so if you need anthing let me know ill do what i can to help . i also have one of those 12 foot long tables if needed for anthing . ill bring just in case

ok cool. Yeah we'll probably need it for the potluck on Sat night. :beerpint::DDRrocks:

Think we may try to make it out for this event. Have never riden there and this would make a good first official trip. Stopped in on way back from Colorado just to see and it looks incredible. I will have friends coming as well that can help.

Is there going to be a large trash receptacle or do we haul it home?

Think we may try to make it out for this event. Have never riden there and this would make a good first official trip. Stopped in on way back from Colorado just to see and it looks incredible. I will have friends coming as well that can help.

Is there going to be a large trash receptacle or do we haul it home?

They haul in a big dumpster for all the trash collected from the cleanup event. :jester: You will be given a raffle ticket for every bag of trash collected. The raffle ticket can then be used to enter to win a prize.

normal_S2010054.JPG

normal_S2010064.JPG

They haul in a big dumpster for all the trash collected from the cleanup event. :thumb: You will be given a raffle ticket for every bag of trash collected. The raffle ticket can then be used to enter to win a prize.

normal_S2010054.JPG

normal_S2010064.JPG

Right on. :laughoff: Raffle tickets a plus, but we just like to leave areas cleaner than we arrived and needed to know if truck had to be packed light to haul trash out in the end. Sad thing is it is not too hard to do in most cases. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have several ORIGINAL PIMP and PIMPCESS shirts to donate. Last year I donated a few and they got tossed 1 at a time into the crowd. It was kinda cool watching people diving for an OGP shirt.

I have several ORIGINAL PIMP and PIMPCESS shirts to donate. Last year I donated a few and they got tossed 1 at a time into the crowd. It was kinda cool watching people diving for an OGP shirt.

Bring em on, maybe I will ask some Dumont history questions instead of just tossing them?

Just a quick note, there are geocaches around the area, please don't trash them. Most should be kindof hidden, but someone might stumble upon one and think it is trash. Please leave these for the rest of us. Thanks.

What area? Dumont in general? :dance:

Are they clearly marked as a geocache?

Just a quick note, there are geocaches around the area, please don't trash them. Most should be kindof hidden, but someone might stumble upon one and think it is trash. Please leave these for the rest of us. Thanks.