Those who are car guys, check this out

trqjnky

David Verespie is a good friend of mine, and also a very good photographer. If you like cars (especially old/classic cars AND girls, you should enjoy his pics. the girls are fully clothed so its ok for kids to see. it is an antique/junkyard look. i think its very cool. check them out and let me know what ya think.

http://www.verespie.com/galleries/junkyard/index.html

David Verespie is a good friend of mine, and also a very good photographer. If you like cars (especially old/classic cars AND girls, you should enjoy his pics. the girls are fully clothed so its ok for kids to see. it is an antique/junkyard look. i think its very cool. check them out and let me know what ya think.

http://www.verespie.com/galleries/junkyard/index.html

yea those are real classic cars lol

they look good.

hes putting a calender out in about six weeks with those style of pics. i get the first one, and cant wait. i have a few of his pics hung up throughout my house because i like the style. and he doesnt charge much at all for his photos.

Kinda looks like where we had to slay our prey back in the day growing up in Arkansas. Just had to Bush Hog the weeds out from around it, knock it off the blocks so it would be safe, and get to lovin'.

Edited by aceisback

hes putting a calender out in about six weeks with those style of pics. i get the first one, and cant wait. i have a few of his pics hung up throughout my house because i like the style. and he doesnt charge much at all for his photos.

How do we get ahold of a copy?