fmflover Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 I just wanted to see who might be interested in drunken bowling on Saturday night tryin to get people together for some good times. Quote
fmflover Posted January 29, 2007 Author Posted January 29, 2007 Was thinking Sunset Lanes unless anyone had a better idea. Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 Sounds like a riot, but I have my 12 year old that weekend, or I would talk to the Woman and see if she wanted to partake in the festivities. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 i dont think sunset has a limit on children and times and stuff like that... so bring the child Ill bowl.. Ill even get the wife to come out this time! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 Are we goin to see if we can get 86'd again this time??? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 Nothin like gettin kicked out of a bowling alley Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 Nothin like gettin kicked out of a bowling alley That says a lot. Quote
zoom-zoom-Suze Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 (edited) Bowling? OMG, Dont cross the alley line!!! We went bowling 20th (just after having Japanese and Saki) I thought I was going to beat the ball down the alley for a minute~ My feet crossed the line onto the oiled alley and performed a little cha-cha slide (OK, well big cha-cha-slide forward) And then in the grand slam home run *blam to the floor* I BROKE MY TAILBONE!!! What ever you do; do not draw attention by screaming if you loose your balance as only more folks will see! Have a great time!!! Wish you were closed cause I would go cheer ya on!!! Edited January 29, 2007 by zoom-zoom-Suze Quote
wingnut Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 Hmmm sounds interesting!! Will they be playing A$$ rock? Quote
dinicolady Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 I just wanted to see who might be interested in drunken bowling on Saturday night tryin to get people together for some good times. That's berry interesting, I brought bowling up the other night at HMS! I bowl about as often as I play pool, just for fun and very little technique! I'll check with Davey, sounds like a good time! Quote
fmflover Posted January 30, 2007 Author Posted January 30, 2007 Sorry guys doesn't seem like bowling is going to work out, some other plans came up that I was unaware off, so going to have to push off until another weekend. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 30, 2007 Posted January 30, 2007 and i was looking foward to watching paulypaul yell at the security gaurds again! Quote
got boost? Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 i did drunken bowling with some friends before.... we had it structured that you had to down a mixed drink or beer on the odd frames, and take a shot on the even frames. Everybody was trashed after 2 games. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 2 games... unless there were a dozen people in one game i would be trashed within the hour! lol Sounds like a good plan though Quote
rhino king Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 ah lets still go,,im in :jester: no matter what!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 Rumor has it the sister in law is moving out so if im not tired by that time ill be there. WOOHOOO SHES GONE SHES GONE SHES GONE!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Quote
dman74 Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 (edited) Nick won't show but the wife adn i are in for sure now that paulypaul won't get us 86 'd again lol what time? Edited February 1, 2007 by dman74 Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 Nick won't show but the wife adn i are in for sure now that paulypaul won't get us 86 'd again lol what time? i agree waith dan nick wont go , ill be there maybe aint sure eyt Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 just fuggin go chase i might we will see depends when im back from ridin , or if the sister in law doesnt move out , oh sorry thats nicks line Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 Just for that im gonna have to show up to prove you jackass's wrong what time is this starting anyhow?? Quote
dman74 Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 just bring ur fat a$$ and have a good time and chase get off nick's N&*( Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.