I got ROBBED

1BADYFZ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you don't...I voted for DUNE SMURF :stick_smack:

You're right, BOTH were extremely well done.

Therefore, I nominate myself to be an unbiased driver for all rails that wish to be in the contest each month. I alone will cast the single vote to determine the winner. I've thought about it for some time and this is the only way to have a fair contest. Contestants need to drop off their rigs with their rails in tow at my house each month in order to be eligible.

:rockwoot:

Ok, I'm sure I'll end up regreting this, but I have to put my .02 cents in here. You guys are coming down awfully hard on 1BADYFZ, but I see his point. The contest is for the nicest ride, and I'm sorry but his bike is bad a$$!!!! There is obviously an enormous amount of work done to it, and I think it is A+. I'm not saying I agree with starting this thread, but I can see why he's upset about losing to a stock bike. On the other hand, factryblack84's bike is also nice and his pic is very cool! (hey, I'm NEUTRAL here!) :laughing: Enough said. :offtopic:

You're right...and now that I look at it, it shouldn't be pointed directly at 1badyfz....maybe I get a little over protective over my son.... However, 1badyfz's bike is bad a$$ and I can respect the amount of fundage he's put into it. :offtopic: c-ya in the dunes.

Stop by our camp and you can have runner-up Silver Bullet and a tri tip sandwitch.

you know i didnt enter my bike for feer i would lose and now im very dissapointed i didnt win sooo as a runner up to the entry could i have that tri tip samich ???? :offtopic:

Just curious, but it supposed to be bike of the month not coolest action shot. What I mean is that looked like a stock bike doing a roost am I wrong?

I am not trying to steal anyone's thunder, I just asked a question.

Ok then.....an answer to the burning question.

The mods on the bike were listed in the entry to the contest here (click to see), but since it seems a majority of the people don't read what other people have taken the time to express, I'll reiterate what factryblack84 already said......a cherry bomb was added....which, to further elaborate, requires the removal of the intake lid and exhaust baffle for more hp. Nothing else has been done with it, nada, zilch, zero......because it is a bad a$$ bike outta the box. :thumb::blury: I hope this answers your question.

Ok then.....an answer to the burning question.

The mods on the bike were listed in the entry to the contest here (click to see), but since it seems a majority of the people don't read what other people have taken the time to express, I'll reiterate what factryblack84 already said......a cherry bomb was added....which, to further elaborate, requires the removal of the intake lid and exhaust baffle for more hp. Nothing else has been done with it, nada, zilch, zero......because it is a bad a$$ bike outta the box. :thumb::blury: I hope this answers your question.

WOW I did not mean to upset anyone, just trying to figure out what the contest was based on that is all!!! Most of the bike or quad of the month contest that I had seen were based a little more off of what has been done. Now to "me" if it were pic of the month then it was a nice picture, but if I were to vote for quad of the month it would not be the winner to me (nice bike tought). But that is why I was trying to find out what the contest was based on.

Edited by mineurbiz

WOW I did not mean to upset anyone, just trying to figure out what the contest was based on that is all!!! Most of the bike or quad of the month contest that I had seen were based a little more off of what has been done. Now to "me" if it were pic of the month then it was a nice picture, but if I were to vote for quad of the month it would not be the winner to me. But that is why I was trying to find out what the contest was based on prior to making judgement.

...and the best bike thing is an opinion that everyone is entitled to. :blury:

Everyone votes based on different things...best looking, most $$ invested, fastest, their own preferred manufacturer, best picture, etc. We can't tell them HOW to vote. :cripple::blury:

...the contest is called "rides of the month"....no where does it say "best bike" or "fastest bike" or "best pic".

....and Pete did say the pics should be in the sand preferably.

Besides it was put to a vote and the DDR peeps spoke.

...BUT the Contest title is QUAD OF THE MONTH....not NICEST QUAD OF THE MONTH. It's completely up to the members of DDR to choose a bike that they think should be the quad of the month. It might not always be the nicest, fastest, or most $$ invetsed bike to win.

Now to "me" ...... it would not be the winner to me.

That's just it....it's not just "you", it's everyone as a group that votes based on what "they" feel is the ride of the month......and to be honest "he" looks like "he" is having the most fun out of all of the entries.

:drunk: I fuggin give up. :boxer: It's starting to remind me of Forrest Gump around here. :thumb:

You're right...and now that I look at it, it shouldn't be pointed directly at 1badyfz....maybe I get a little over protective over my son.... However, 1badyfz's bike is bad a$$ and I can respect the amount of fundage he's put into it. :thumb: c-ya in the dunes.

WOW LOOK AT THIS THREAD..you guys get on me for starting the thread but you got more posts in here then i do on the whole dam forum, SO I THINK YOU SHOULD GET OVER IT...too funny

I mean it was a joke and you guys want to sling sh*t back around like im losing sleep over it..

cmyfirepole i think you need to find another outlet for your fustration and let your son stick up for himself, it's not a very good thing to teach him how to be a KEYBOARD warrior..

thanks to the peeps who feel the same about the Bike of the month..

JUST WANT TO CONGRATULATE THE WINNER FOR THIS ENOURMOUS VICTORY OF HIS...

AND TO CLARIFY THIS WAS BIT OF A JOKE BECAUSE MY sh*t IS ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL..SEE YOU AT THE HILL :blury:

cmyfirepole i think you need to find another outlet for your fustration and let your son stick up for himself, it's not a very good thing to teach him how to be a KEYBOARD warrior..

Is that what you are thinking? KEYBOARD warrior? Setting the wrong example......really?

PM me we need to talk, this is not the way it should be between duners with the same interests...... This is going waaaaayyyyyy overboard. Obviously, by your comments you still think you were ROBBED. I never said that your ride wasn't worthy, I am just trying to say that the votes said what they said.

GUYS I AM NOT MAD...

IT WAS A JOKE...

IF I SAID ANYTHING TO OFFEND YOU I AM SORRY...

SERIOUS I THANK EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME AND TO THE WINNER...

PLEASE COME TO THE 4SCS RACE ON THE 24th of FEB TO SEE MY BIKE DEFEND IT"S 1ST PLACE STOCKBORE TITLE THAT I HAVE HAD SINCE 05..

AND TO HAVE A BEER OR 2 AND REALLY MEET, NONE OF THIS INTERNET sh*t...

CMYFIREPOLE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER WITH YOU...THESE INTERNET ARGUMETS GET OUT OF HAND SOMETIME..

I WILL DEFF STOP BY AND SHOOT THE sh*t WITH YOU GUYS, IL BE THERE PREZ AND THE WEEKEND AFTER THAT FOR THE BIG RACE.. :thumb:

LISTEN HERE KETBOARD WARRIORS , LETS GET IT ON :blury::barf::blury::slap: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :slap::slap::blury::cripple::boxer: AND YOU WARRIORS THINK THATS BAD THE SH :thumb: IT HAS HIT THE FAN LADIES :drunk: THEN AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE IN :bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl: SO GRAB LIFE BY THE HORNS AND BE MEN , IM OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS I AM NOT MAD...

IT WAS A JOKE...

IF I SAID ANYTHING TO OFFEND YOU I AM SORRY...

SERIOUS I THANK EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME AND TO THE WINNER...

PLEASE COME TO THE 4SCS RACE ON THE 24th of FEB TO SEE MY BIKE DEFEND IT"S 1ST PLACE STOCKBORE TITLE THAT I HAVE HAD SINCE 05..

AND TO HAVE A BEER OR 2 AND REALLY MEET, NONE OF THIS INTERNET sh*t...

CMYFIREPOLE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER WITH YOU...THESE INTERNET ARGUMETS GET OUT OF HAND SOMETIME..

I WILL DEFF STOP BY AND SHOOT THE sh*t WITH YOU GUYS, IL BE THERE PREZ AND THE WEEKEND AFTER THAT FOR THE BIG RACE.. :drunk:

Hey Sam it's all good. Misunderstandings, jokes, whatever...let's all raise our mugs now cause the Friday afternoon drama is over! :laughoff::laughoff:

I'll be looking for you out there at the hill over Prez weekend. Keep an eye out for my truck. I just might have an ice cold refreshment for ya so we can shoot da chit. :slap: OK, mang? :shake::stirthepot:

Let's start a quad of the month losers club. I want to be Prez.

Can I get a sticker? huh huh huh? How about a shirt? Do you have any of those? What colors do you have? How about long sleeve? Man a hat would sure be nice too :slap: Got any beanies???? :shake::stirthepot::laughoff::laughoff::drunk:

• 1 month later...

ok ok SO DONT LAUGH :thumb:

i JUST PICKED UP 06 bLUE/WHITE ltR-450 AND I HAVE TO ADMIT IT'S BAD a$$ FOR SURE, GOT RID OF THE MONEY PITT AND BOUGHT NEW AND IT'S A REALY NICE BIKE, IM GOING TO ENTER IT IN THE BIKE OF THE MONTH PIC(aka ACTION SHOT) :dance: