Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

where did you find that slip face at TeeDuner.. Its been along time since i have seen something like that in glamis.. !!!!!!!

It's kinda behind China Wall. This was during the summer time on a night ride weekend, so basically no one was there. I went back to it over Veteran's weekend and it was a little tore up. Oh and I go by TD on gd.

Edited by TeeDuner
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I havent found that one yet and i have been back there... ohh well.. something else to look for.. And yup.. ive see TD over there as well.. :D

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Dvc00077.jpg

hears me and pete at corel :chev_bowtie:

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Didn't you see we already posted those pics, Pauly?? :puke: Good job though, keep up the good work :laughoff::laughoff:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Sorry, I dont know why the pics posted funny...Pete can u fix please? :laughing:

You have to line up the attachments vertically when you add them into the post. :thumb: If they are next to each other in the post screen they will go off the screen and make you scroll to see em.

Posted

Sweet video!!! :laughing:

Also thanks for coming to tell us about Jim. :coocoo:

Ohhh...was that them? I was gonna ask that but wasn't sure. I thought they looked familiar in the video. Thanks again guys!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...