badyes450 Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 No problem guys, You were like the third group of people we helped out that day, just be careful dunin by yourself. Quote
wingnut Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 Dave, I thought u rode red? Your quad is black!!!! :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 27, 2006 Author Posted July 27, 2006 Dave, I thought u rode red? Your quad is black!!!! :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: Yeah...what's up with that! :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: Quote
Randog Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 These were taken around 1992 (before digital). I miss my Banshee! :chev_bowtie: R- Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 (edited) i need some practice Edited July 28, 2006 by GirlWithHorns Quote
cdavego Posted July 28, 2006 Posted July 28, 2006 Yeah...what's up with that! :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: OH ITS RED AT HEART :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: Quote
MAXDOUT Posted July 28, 2006 Posted July 28, 2006 (edited) I think this jump was about 80 feet, 4th gear pinned on my quad, lots of fun though. and here's a link to a video from the same weekend: http://www.hbombfilms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=391 very cool. good job. now thats riding... :chev_bowtie: this is 5th gear 80+ feet :chev_bowtie: Edited July 28, 2006 by maxdout Quote
Randog Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 Damn Yamakiller Nice AIR there. This guy is Quote
dunefreak Posted October 2, 2006 Author Posted October 2, 2006 I call bullsh*t....Photoshop. Still funny though. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 2, 2006 Posted October 2, 2006 I call bullsh*t....Photoshop. Still funny though. Could be...someone sent it to me. Thought it was funny so I posted. Quote
sand chick Posted August 19, 2007 Posted August 19, 2007 No big air here and if you ever get a pic of me getting big air, you better take one of the crash that follows. But here's my big accomplishment with the new ride. Going up comp and back down!! Quote
sand chick Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Bob and Jodi's Big Brother/Sister program Take some guys out to ride today Quote
lakecitydan Posted September 4, 2007 Posted September 4, 2007 Bob and Jodi's Big Brother/Sister program Take some guys out to ride today Nice pics! who's kid? I sure its not yours,would you let him do that? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 5, 2008 Author Posted January 5, 2008 :laughoff: I'm resurrecting this thread. Anyone have any more good photos of bikes in action? I am working on a new header for the site and looking for some good action shots if anyone has any. Otherwise, post what you have anyways. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.