Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ross and I have a baby sitter so we definetly are going out! We can meet somewhere else in between. : :laughoff:

we can meet somewhere maybe around the galleria? not sure whats over there, but thats not to far from my house like horizon & horizon? :boxer:

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

The mulligans up off craig has good food... and yes stacey i believe its russle and boulder highway.. :D I wont get there till my usuall 9:30 so im game to go wherever just thought i would throw that out as a suggestion..

Posted

The mulligans up off craig has good food... and yes stacey i believe its russle and boulder highway.. :D I wont get there till my usuall 9:30 so im game to go wherever just thought i would throw that out as a suggestion..

craig> dang, thats far to. lol we may be gone by 9:30 ISBB. lol I only plan on hanging out for a couple drinks. not trying to spend a grip or get hammered

Posted

Ok this thread has really died lately, this used to be THE thread!! So who is in for TT tomorrow? :beercheers:

I'm with ISBB on this as well. That's been the biggest reason I've been out of it latey too. Just been too damn busy and trying to save some cash. I'll be drinking at home getting stuff ready for the weekend. :woo_hoo::rockwoot:

Posted

I'm with ISBB on this as well. That's been the biggest reason I've been out of it latey too. Just been too damn busy and trying to save some cash. I'll be drinking at home getting stuff ready for the weekend. :laughoff::rockon:

Oh ok, cool, so TT is at Petes house? :blink::laughoff::barf:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I think it means your a giant pussy and she cant believe it... :D

I do have to agree waking up the next morning after a TT is rough.. but luckily i dont have to get up till around noon... ohh wait.. I have fridays off LOL!!!

Hey pete I picked up a nice bottle of liqour while i was in mexico... :D I can see a night of drinking in the driveway at least!

Posted

I think it means your a giant pussy and she cant believe it... :D

I do have to agree waking up the next morning after a TT is rough.. but luckily i dont have to get up till around noon... ohh wait.. I have fridays off LOL!!!

Hey pete I picked up a nice bottle of liqour while i was in mexico... :D I can see a night of drinking in the driveway at least!

Well call me what you all want, but I'm trying to get alot of sh*t handled lately is all.

It's also alot cheaper staying home and having a few drinks with some friends rather than dealing with crappy service at a bar only to spend a$$ loads of money. :laughoff: You can have it. I'm over it.

Posted

Like i said i have to agree to all ASPECTS of your previous post! and yes its expensive service sucks and well.. the last few impromptu TT's have been alot more fun!

Posted

Like i said i have to agree to all ASPECTS of your previous post! and yes its expensive service sucks and well.. the last few impromptu TT's have been alot more fun!

yup! :D

Posted

I think it means your a giant pussy and she cant believe it... :D

I do have to agree waking up the next morning after a TT is rough.. but luckily i dont have to get up till around noon... ohh wait.. I have fridays off LOL!!!

Hey pete I picked up a nice bottle of liqour while i was in mexico... :D I can see a night of drinking in the driveway at least!

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING!!

Well call me what you all want, but I'm trying to get alot of sh*t handled lately is all.

It's also alot cheaper staying home and having a few drinks with some friends rather than dealing with crappy service at a bar only to spend a$$ loads of money. :laughoff: You can have it. I'm over it.

and im down to kick it at petes house and have a few drinks, better service than PTS im sure!!! :laughoff::laughoff::loser::loser::loser:

Ill have a captains and diet coke please! :shake:

Posted

:loser::drunk::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff:

Let me try and translate....

:loser: = WTF, you're not

:drunk: = drinking

:laughoff: = with DDR peeps at TT.

:loser: You suck

:flipoff: = effer!!!

:shake:

At least that's the way I saw it..... j/k

I don't know how you guys did it before, but I can understand why you can't make it all the time. Same reasons here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...