Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

what happened to 11/28 ohh well.. Hot Rod Grille it is :D Maybe we should call ahead and request that damien be manning the bar?

I gorget what was supposed to happen on the 28th. Now it is Dec 8th for sure from what I have heard.

As for Damien manning the bar, no chit huh! Shawna never seems to give us a break! :north_pole:

Anyone else coming? Looks like I need to start making some phone calls since everyone isn't on DDR as much to post up about TT. :thumb:

I'm going to go this time - so I can tell you guys stories about strip clubs......

Big Fan.....

What funny though this is the logest I have seen Damien work in one place since timbers an stephene

Edited by chris1223

I'm going to go this time - so I can tell you guys stories about strip clubs......

Big Fan.....

What funny though this is the logest I have seen Damien work in one place since timbers an stephene

"Don't be a hater!" :thumb:

Sounds good Chris! Let's meet up there oh say 8 ish? :north_pole:

thats bad chase u don't know what day ur runnin on and you want to drink with us good luck i'll be there just to watch you if you fall hope ur ready for the big boys

sh*t man well you guys better atleast help my a$$ back up :headbang1: