Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pt's is boring.... let's open the DDR Bar. It could be like the Playboy club, where you need a key to get in. And the steak nachos will be even better Joe!

As long as there's sand......

That's probably a no brainer though. :laughoff:

Pt's is boring.... let's open the DDR Bar. It could be like the Playboy club, where you need a key to get in. And the steak nachos will be even better Joe!

"where you need a key to get in".

or you would need to press 1 for awhile to get in. when the door opens you will know that you have pressed 1 enough.

I found this cool bar near trop and boulder on boulder called"tequila cantina" nice bar they even have a stripper pole in there!! The place used to be called doc holidays? Just a thought a little closer for those of us on the north side of town or shoud I say for those of us who live in the "vegas" area!! Beers are 2.50 or maybe that is just happy hour? I was happy :laughoff::thumb::dunno:

I found this cool bar near trop and boulder on boulder called"tequila cantina" nice bar they even have a stripper pole in there!! The place used to be called doc holidays? Just a thought a little closer for those of us on the north side of town or shoud I say for those of us who live in the "vegas" area!! Beers are 2.50 or maybe that is just happy hour? I was happy :laughoff::thumb::dunno:

Did you say Trop & Boulder?????????

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: :no_no:

the area is cleaning up out that way pete.. :D we could always go down to the dew drop in off boulder and nellis or whatever it is between sams town and boulder station. :D

I will go just about any where as long as it doesnt involve schinanigans of a homosexual nature..

what about mulligans.. I believe its off boulder and russle.. :D they have good food dont know how the bar scene is though..

That Mulligans is cool, It's my old drinking hole!!! :thumb:

That Mulligans is cool, It's my old drinking hole!!! :dunno:

That's exactly what you said about the sh*thole Emergency Room Lounge on Decatur and look how nasty that place was! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::thumb: I'll stick with PT's or HR Grill. :laughoff:

and Nick....I know the area is cleaning up a bit out that way. I've been there a few times recently, but I'll still pass. :D

the area is cleaning up out that way pete.. :D we could always go down to the dew drop in off boulder and nellis or whatever it is between sams town and boulder station. :D

I will go just about any where as long as it doesnt involve schinanigans of a homosexual nature..

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yeah, im down for boulder & nellis!!! woooo hooooo. few blocks from my house. better yet, lets go to PTS on nellis & vegas valley!!! YEAHHHHHHHHH, then i can walk!!! lol lol dont have to worry about driving home drunk!!! :thumb::dunno:

That's exactly what you said about the sh*thole Emergency Room Lounge on Decatur and look how nasty that place was! :thumb::laughing::rockwoot: :shocked2: I'll stick with PT's or HR Grill. :thumb:

and Nick....I know the area is cleaning up a bit out that way. I've been there a few times recently, but I'll still pass. :D

Thats not what I said Prez!!! I said we used to start or end poker rally's at E.R. Clean your ears! :headbang: