dunefreak Posted July 13, 2006 Author Posted July 13, 2006 It's 4:30 whats the deal YO! ^^actually that was 4:28. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 13, 2006 Posted July 13, 2006 I gotta stop by the Fiesta on the way home to cash a check unless someone is buyin my beer all night.. so ill be a little later than normal. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 13, 2006 Author Posted July 13, 2006 I gotta stop by the Fiesta on the way home to cash a check unless someone is buyin my beer all night.. so ill be a little later than normal. I'll buy you a beer or two, but damn not all night! Quote
JoeDuner Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 (edited) I'm in. I'll stop your crib first Pete Steak Nachos Edited July 14, 2006 by JoeDuner Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 Pt's is boring.... let's open the DDR Bar. It could be like the Playboy club, where you need a key to get in. And the steak nachos will be even better Joe! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 Pt's is boring.... let's open the DDR Bar. It could be like the Playboy club, where you need a key to get in. And the steak nachos will be even better Joe! As long as there's sand...... That's probably a no brainer though. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 15, 2006 Posted July 15, 2006 (edited) I would purposely bring a truckload of sand in from dumont have a special lounge area filled w/ sand and chairs w/ holes in them. Edited July 15, 2006 by ISBB Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted July 17, 2006 Posted July 17, 2006 I would purposely bring a truckload of sand in from dumont have a special lounge area filled w/ sand and chairs w/ holes in them. ....as long as those holes are authentically made from sobe bombs!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 17, 2006 Posted July 17, 2006 ....as long as those holes are authentically made from sobe bombs!! That wont be a problem.. Dunefreak has a garage full of holy chairs.. Quote
steveo Posted July 17, 2006 Posted July 17, 2006 Pt's is boring.... let's open the DDR Bar. It could be like the Playboy club, where you need a key to get in. And the steak nachos will be even better Joe! "where you need a key to get in". or you would need to press 1 for awhile to get in. when the door opens you will know that you have pressed 1 enough. Quote
superdave Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 That wont be a problem.. Dunefreak has a garage full of holy chairs.. i think we all have holy chairs Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 I found this cool bar near trop and boulder on boulder called"tequila cantina" nice bar they even have a stripper pole in there!! The place used to be called doc holidays? Just a thought a little closer for those of us on the north side of town or shoud I say for those of us who live in the "vegas" area!! Beers are 2.50 or maybe that is just happy hour? I was happy Quote
dunefreak Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 I found this cool bar near trop and boulder on boulder called"tequila cantina" nice bar they even have a stripper pole in there!! The place used to be called doc holidays? Just a thought a little closer for those of us on the north side of town or shoud I say for those of us who live in the "vegas" area!! Beers are 2.50 or maybe that is just happy hour? I was happy Did you say Trop & Boulder????????? :no_no: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 the area is cleaning up out that way pete.. we could always go down to the dew drop in off boulder and nellis or whatever it is between sams town and boulder station. I will go just about any where as long as it doesnt involve schinanigans of a homosexual nature.. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 what about mulligans.. I believe its off boulder and russle.. they have good food dont know how the bar scene is though.. Quote
wingnut Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 what about mulligans.. I believe its off boulder and russle.. they have good food dont know how the bar scene is though.. That Mulligans is cool, It's my old drinking hole!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 That Mulligans is cool, It's my old drinking hole!!! That's exactly what you said about the sh*thole Emergency Room Lounge on Decatur and look how nasty that place was! I'll stick with PT's or HR Grill. and Nick....I know the area is cleaning up a bit out that way. I've been there a few times recently, but I'll still pass. Quote
justntime Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 I think that HR grill is great, never too packed with people and the nachos are good Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 the area is cleaning up out that way pete.. we could always go down to the dew drop in off boulder and nellis or whatever it is between sams town and boulder station. I will go just about any where as long as it doesnt involve schinanigans of a homosexual nature.. HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yeah, im down for boulder & nellis!!! woooo hooooo. few blocks from my house. better yet, lets go to PTS on nellis & vegas valley!!! YEAHHHHHHHHH, then i can walk!!! lol lol dont have to worry about driving home drunk!!! Quote
wingnut Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 That's exactly what you said about the sh*thole Emergency Room Lounge on Decatur and look how nasty that place was! :shocked2: I'll stick with PT's or HR Grill. and Nick....I know the area is cleaning up a bit out that way. I've been there a few times recently, but I'll still pass. Thats not what I said Prez!!! I said we used to start or end poker rally's at E.R. Clean your ears! :headbang: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.