Let me try and translate....

:laughoff: = WTF, you're not

:shake: = drinking

:laughoff: = with DDR peeps at TT.

:laughoff: You suck

:loser: = effer!!!

:loser:

At least that's the way I saw it..... j/k

I don't know how you guys did it before, but I can understand why you can't make it all the time. Same reasons here.

Hey Gerald, that was exactly right!! You rock!! :loser:

Hey Gerald, that was exactly right!! You rock!! :flipoff:

Well if I suck, then what's YOUR story? :loser: We were the pioneers, if you will, of TT about 3 years ago. I have only missed about maybe 5 during those years. How many have you missed out on? :shake::laughoff::laughoff: Who sucks now? :loser:

^^That's alot of hangovers. :loser: Like I said, I'm over it. Responsibilities suck. :laughoff:

cmyfirepole.. what part of mexico are you going... I went to algodones for the first time this past weekend.. and was rather surprised.. :D Nice people and easy to get across and back w/ no hassles...

I bought a nice bottle of bombay :D the wife got frangelico and i got a cheap pair of oakleys that broke in 2 days ( glad i only payed 5 bucks for em LOL )

Btw Nice breakdown on the smiley speak!

cmyfirepole.. what part of mexico are you going... I went to algodones for the first time this past weekend.. and was rather surprised.. :D Nice people and easy to get across and back w/ no hassles...

I bought a nice bottle of bombay :D the wife got frangelico and i got a cheap pair of oakleys that broke in 2 days ( glad i only payed 5 bucks for em LOL )

Btw Nice breakdown on the smiley speak!

I'm doing the 7 day Mexican Riveria cruise...so I'll be in tourist central. I assume you bought bombay because it's sooooo much cheaper down there?

Algodones...is that near the southern portion of Glamis dunes past buttercup and the border?

Yessiree... its right by the dunes in so cal.. :D it was either that or mexicali which is where i USUALLY go thru but was told algodones is a much better place... and yes i bought bombay cuz it was MUCH cheaper down there.. :D

Well if I suck, then what's YOUR story? :loser: We were the pioneers, if you will, of TT about 3 years ago. I have only missed about maybe 5 during those years. How many have you missed out on? :flipoff::laughoff::loser: Who sucks now? :shake:

^^That's alot of hangovers. :loser: Like I said, I'm over it. Responsibilities suck. :laughoff:

Geesh, just messing with ya petey!! dont gotta get all upset and wanna fight!! :flipoff::flipoff::drunk::drunk::laughoff::boxer::drunk::laughoff:

Geesh, just messing with ya petey!! dont gotta get all upset and wanna fight!! :laughoff::loser::loser::loser::shake::flipoff::drunk::laughoff:

Who's upset? Dang you read way too far into these posts, Stacey. :flipoff:

Did you even see the laughing smilies? I don't know about you, but I don't laugh when I'm upset. :drunk::laughoff:

all im sayin is when i turn 21 in dec im gonna drink all u guys under the table

Let's see...first you were gonna beat everyone you raced with your quad, then you were gonna pull everyone out with your truck...now you're gonna outdrink everyone. :laughing:

Let's see...first you were gonna beat everyone you raced with your quad, then you were gonna pull everyone out with your truck...now you're gonna outdrink everyone. :laughing:

I can only hope to grow up and be just like him!! :laughing: Well maybe half the man that he is!!!! :laughing: