Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

look at your spelling,you talk about grammer??????? :laughoff: oh ,pete tomorrow just to let you know!!!

Whatever, at least you knew what I was trying to say. Hell, sometimes I have to stare at your "sentences" and try and figure out WTF you are trying to say. :angry:

Oh yeah, it's grammar, not grammer. :laughoff: Just messin w/ ya.

You comin out TOMMORROW!??? Or you are you going to Laughlin for the race and leap? :D I wish I could make it to that this year. Last year was a blast. :beercheers:

Posted

You guys SUCK. I want to go but thats a long haul for some brew. :D

Awww come on, Don. You're off on fridays!! j/k :angry:

You going to Glamis w/ Tim?

Posted
:coocoo: im going out next week with out the rhino,going down to watch the race and get wasted running nude down the street this weekend :angry: :beercheers::coffee::laughoff::laughoff:
Posted

Awww come on, Don. You're off on fridays!! j/k :angry:

You going to Glamis w/ Tim?

Don't know for sure yet. I'll have to see how I'm feeling tomorrow but probably.

Posted

I loaded up the truck this morning.. :D im ready to roll... Dont be discouraged if i get dune happy and forget to exit at sunset on my way thru.. :D

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I feel great, let's drink! :mc_smiley: Who's goin tonight? Anyone else from the vegas / henderson area from DDR wanna throw a few back? :shocked2: I'll be there around the same time 8- 8:30 ish

Posted (edited)

hey eddie, you never replied to my pm about the old honda three wheeler. did you check to see if your uncle still had it?

Edited by superdave
Posted

:beerpint::P COME ON!!!!!!!!

Whatever, and they better have the freaking Miller lite fixed or I'm not staying @ all :flipoff: That select gave me the buttwiper... :shocked2:

Posted

Whatever, and they better have the freaking Miller lite fixed or I'm not staying @ all :shocked2: That select gave me the buttwiper... :shocked2:

tony your just mad u couldnt pass me :beerpint::flipoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...