Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

***NEW WEEK****

Damn I had to go back 3 pages to find the TT thread!! :laughoff: It's been a while!

Anyone up for some drinks tonight? :laughoff: I was gonna hit up PT's for some grub and drinks. (Yes, change of plans for this evening, guys...no driveway drinking this week-PT's instead for a lil bit)

haha, ya like that? :laughoff: I changed the topic title since recently everyone started bitchen at me about it saying VEGAS area and we always meet up in HENDERSON. WAHHHH!!!! :bawl:

Horizon and Horizon Ridge!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::shake:

:slap::thumb:

whatever!!! im over it!! be safe tonight guys! and girls who might be attending! :slap:

dont have anyone making comments bout my a$$ being hungry, im good!! :laughing::laughoff::laughoff::thumb::laughoff:

That was effin hilarious!!!! Hey stacey i can loan you 20 bucks to get some food, your a$$ is kinda hungry its eatin your shorts!! :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff:

im in.what time is everyone going? what the hell is horizon and horizon?streets with same name shouldnt cross each other im talking with the county

Edited by kris

im in.what time is everyone going? what the hell is horizon and horizon?streets with same name shouldnt cross each other im talking with the county

Horizon Dr and Horizon Ridge Pkwy :thumb::laughoff: The PT's down the street from me, kris. We're meetin up there around 7:30/ 8PM. :laughing: Get my number from Stacey if you want. :laughoff:

That was effin hilarious!!!! Hey stacey i can loan you 20 bucks to get some food, your a$$ is kinda hungry its eatin your shorts!! :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff:

ya know luckily im not easily offended, at least not when im sober!!! :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

you can bite my hungry a$$ nick, meal in itself!

oh yeah, and i dont need your money, but thanks for the offer! :flipoff:

Looks like PT's is out for tonight....if anyone wanna meet up at my place tonight :finger: ...let me know. Looks like TT will be in the driveway/ garage at my place again. Racnjasen and I are putting on his twist throttle on his 450 tonight and doing some of this to. :rockon: Who else is in?