How Do You Become A official Dumont Dune Rider?

sandjunkie

alright cool! I've seen you guys out there for like the past three years But since I didn't know anyone I've never made It a point to stop in and say Hi maybe this Prez weekend we'll go on a ride I have a blue banshee with a bright blue l.e.d. taillight and usually always camped by craaper #6 :laughing:

Well most of us are close friends, but there are more people on DDR that I don't know than the number of people I DO know . This site for anyone that is into Dumont- not just a certain group of friends. Sometimes it seems people get that confused. For some reason our group, meaning the peeps I camp with, have been referred to as "DDR" or the "DDR camp". :shots: Maybe that's because we are the most active on the site, who knows.

The tight-knit group that I used to camp with has slowly dimished over the past few years because they don't come out as much or anymore at all. :(:blury: On a more positive note, I have met a bunch of friends that enjoy doing the same things I do and I think that is great. :dunno:

The more you get talking w/ everyone on here posting back and forth with each other, the more you get to know people. Either way, if you enjoy Dumont, ride the dunes there, and are signed up here on DDR- then that makes you an official DDR member. There....feel better? :watching: I hope so because if you were looking for a hug or something you can forget about it. :dunno: :dance: :dance:

Welcome to the site! :laughing::slap:

So you see, you are a DDR member now. I met a bunch one time by going out on a limb, ( well......it was to the bar) and just walked up and said( probably stupid) are you guys the DDR people. :D They said, "Yep and you must be desertskyz." Welcome :laughoff::laughoff: :jester: Don't be shy! So now lets all have a group :fro: :dunno:

The true answer is that you give the fat guy with the purple buggy $25 and a case of assorted Sobe drinks and then buy 3 shirts,a hat, a sticker for your truck and a sticker for the back of the toy hauler. :laughoff:

don't forget the beanies :laughoff: :jester: :laughoff:

A true DDR member has one of Pete's hand knitted sweatshirts with your DDR screen name on the front pocket.

now that is just funny :dunno: :fro: :laughoff:

The true answer is that you give the fat guy with the purple buggy $25 and a case of assorted Sobe drinks and then buy 3 shirts,a hat, a sticker for your truck and a sticker for the back of the toy hauler. :smoker:

GOOD point there Don, well, at least about the shirts and stickers! :thumb::woo_hoo: :mischevious: