pretty sad

Gazlay43

wow, thats not good. was it an outbreak or something? thats where I take my puppie for her shots. And im getting her spayed if I can ever get an appt.

It pissed me off when I took my puppy in both times to get shots, people were in there with all their puppies they had bred. ALOT of pitbulls. Sad thing is, alot of them are goin to end up in the shelter cause people cant handle them.

I dont think breeding should be aloud, there are to many homeless animals already!

Just my 02 cents

wow, thats not good. was it an outbreak or something? thats where I take my puppie for her shots. And im getting her spayed if I can ever get an appt.

It pissed me off when I took my puppy in both times to get shots, people were in there with all their puppies they had bred. ALOT of pitbulls. Sad thing is, alot of them are goin to end up in the shelter cause people cant handle them.

I dont think breeding should be aloud, there are to many homeless animals already!

Just my 02 cents

you said breeding :ban-split::rockwoot:

Hey I agree on spade and neutering your pets :rockwoot: unless your planning on breeding.

Shelter finds are great. :dope:

It really bugs me when people can't take care of there animals or leave them. :ban-split: :ahhhhh:

It is really sad what they do if NO one picks up the animals after a certain time period. :laughoff:

Props to all who rescue animals from _______. :laughoff:

Edited by Grimace

Very sad :( . They are asking for donations of old blankets and towels, they always accept anything anyone donates but I think they are in a bigger need for blankets and towels when the outbreak is cleared up.

All my pets have been rescued from a shelter :D. They are the best kind out there.

Of course spay and neuter, but don't forget to get your pet micro-chipped so if they ever get lost you can get them back hopefully faster and easier.

i heard on the news last night , the shelter is currently shut down.

thats bad for this town, thats the big shelter in town, isnt it?? :(

They took in ~52K pets last year and only ~2.5K died. That's amazing- better than a hospital. :laughing:

I was watching the news and some animal rights people wanted to shut it down permanently. :( Ahhhhh, then where are those 52K pets going to be, on the street? That's a brilliant idea. :coocoo::laughing:

We got our Golden Retriever/Chow there and our stray Pit got neutered/vaccinated there. I support Leid.