Dumont trip Feb 23 - 25

mineurbiz

Pretty much anybody and everbody with a DS650 West of the Mississippi will be there. :laughoff: Defending that crown, I mean those crowns! :laughoff::laughoff: :mc_smiley: King of the Hill, Duner class, Power Adder, Stock Bore, etc... :mc_smiley:

Go Bomb :barf: :mc_smiley:

Just look for the Red Cup Racing or No Mercy Racing crews. We'll all be at the hill on our Sand Pigs.

Pretty much anybody and everbody with a DS650 West of the Mississippi will be there. :laughoff: Defending that crown, I mean those crowns! :laughoff::laughoff: :mc_smiley: King of the Hill, Duner class, Power Adder, Stock Bore, etc... :mc_smiley:

Go Bomb :barf: :mc_smiley:

Just look for the Red Cup Racing or No Mercy Racing crews. We'll all be at the hill on our Sand Pigs.

Cool to hear, the DS bikes defiantely can make big power in the upper classes. I am going to tryout the under 650 duner class, if I can get the bike dialed in.

It looks like we are going. We will be camped in the usual place by #9. OGP if your coming out your more than welcome to join us!

Thanks for the invite Ynot. Im going to try and make it out there that weekend. Always fun to watch the racing. And OUCH!!!! DONT SMACK ME AGAIN EL PRESIDENTE. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE LOL

hell yea, that's going to be a crazy weekend... banshee wars on saturday, FSWs on sunday... I'll be there for sure!

Banshee wars is going to have a rough time trying to race, I have heard that they do not have a permit and that 4 stroke wars has it for the hill for both weekends. That is according to the folks that are putting on the 4 stroke wars.

Banshee wars is going to have a rough time trying to race, I have heard that they do not have a permit and that 4 stroke wars has it for the hill for both weekends. That is according to the folks that are putting on the 4 stroke wars.

They shouldn't fight I hope... there's enough sand for everybody. I think the 2 stroke VS 4 stroke is bad enough already...LOL

Edited by metalalien

They shouldn't fight I hope... there's enough sand for everybody. I think the 2 stroke VS 4 stroke is bad enough already...LOL

I don't know that it would be fight but push come to shove, 4 stroke wars has the permit. The should move the Banshee's over to comp and really make those beast's run!!!

I don't know that it would be fight but push come to shove, 4 stroke wars has the permit. The should move the Banshee's over to comp and really make those beast's run!!!

should be out there for banshee wars and 4sc series races should be a good weekend! :finger:

Alien you going to race, or just come out for a good time? I am going to give the duner class a shot, I just hope not to embarrase myself. Need to find some of the guys like 1BADYFZ and some other to get some pointers.

No it's not ready for the races yet. For it's weight it needs another 50% more power to be really fast, that's completely do-able though. Plus I need a longer swingarm or wheelie bar to get ANY kind of launch.

The problem being it's overbore and a power added... which means I have to run guys like the turbo raptor mentioned above....LOL. 58mph up banshee hill doesn't cut it. BUT I'll be on the test and tune hill giving the rest of the bikes a hard time. :beercheers: