Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just so you know Friends of Dumont Dunes gives out a trophy for most trash collected by a group/organization. Maybe a little friendly competition? :laughoff::hello::laughoff: :huh:

Terry, 2 questions for you:

1. You gonna join the DDR camp that weekend w/ everybody or you camping in your normal spot?

2. Is there some more info on FoDD that I can post about the clean-up? I saw the info on Bob's page (DSD), but was wondering if there was any more info we could send out about the cleanup. I tried DumontSandDunes.org and .info but they are both down. Didn't you say Thomas (v8rail) was working on it?

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Terry, 2 questions for you:

1. You gonna join the DDR camp that weekend w/ everybody or you camping in your normal spot?

2. Is there some more info on FoDD that I can post about the clean-up? I saw the info on Bob's page (DSD), but was wondering if there was any more info we could send out about the cleanup. I tried DumontSandDunes.org and .info but they are both down. Didn't you say Thomas (v8rail) was working on it?

1. I will have to check with the rest of my group about the camping spot. We are pretty set in our ways but I kinda need to be closer to the FoDD area for convience. So I will ask about moving spots for the weekend.

2. Thomas is working on it and that web site will be the source of info very soon. As soon as I hear more I will let you know. :huh:

Posted

Here is the flyer for the clean up by Friends of Dumont Duners.

If you know of a business that would like to gift a raffle prize please contact me at terryallen@cox.net

No matter what the size of prize, last year we had hats, t shirts, etc and it makes for a great raffle as pretty much everybody wins!

06_Dumont_Cleanup_flyer.pdf

Posted

i am going to try and make it out on saturday with this 6 day work week right now i havent asked for a day off yet so hopefully it will happen. my wife and kids have been looking forward to helping ever since dunefreak told us about it back in december when we met up with them.

Posted

a couple of people in our group will be comeing out for the day to help clean things up!! Nascar weekend tends to eat up some funds!!!!!!! :(

just curious about "nascar weekend" just a fan who spends dough going or are you involved in the sport
Posted

let me know where you camp at out at the track. my buddy flys in from florida every year for the race . we have seats in the earnhardt terrace. i thought about taking my motorhome and camping at the track but we stay downtown so we can party at night. its a short drive to the track from there. :D

Posted

sorry pete didnt mean to get things off track :hump: the clean up is very important

It's all good :thumb::flipoff:

I can't wait to go finally help out with the clean-up and let it be known that DDR cares about Dumont. This will be the first Dumont clean-up for DDR.com, as DDR is only about 6 months old. Hopefully we get a good turnout and every year it gets bigger and bigger. Should be a good 'ol time. :flipoff::laughoff::rockon::blink:

Posted

should be a good time i just need to line up a trailer i can use or rent one from u-haul. the one i used before its owner is being a weirdo right now

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was thinking of having a big ol cookout/ BBQ that Saturday late afternoon/ early evening. :rainbow1: I think we should make it like a potluck. I can supply hot dogs, buns, and a few other things. If we get a few grills out there, we could get a nice BBQ going. :beercheers: Dave (sikkbanshee) we are nominating you as cook. :drinkbeer: You da man. Can anyone else help and bring out some food or supplies?

Posted

I was thinking of having a big ol cookout/ BBQ that Saturday late afternoon/ early evening. :rainbow1: I think we should make it like a potluck. I can supply hot dogs, buns, and a few other things. If we get a few grills out there, we could get a nice BBQ going. :beercheers: Dave (sikkbanshee) we are nominating you as cook. :drinkbeer: You da man. Can anyone else help and bring out some food or supplies?

hahaha u know im always willing to grill it up for DDR... i'll b sure to get a variety of meats going...

Posted

im in pete my wife makes a good tater salad, see if we can get a rough idea on a head count the week before so she makes enough

cool chit Rich :D :rainbow1: I'll try and get an official /estimated headcount closer to the trip.

Posted

ill be there. and ill bring whatever supplies you need me to bring. food or paper products, whatever. just let me know. i might have to compete with rcjunkies wife, i make a kick a$$ potato salad. matter of fact, ill be bringing some out presidents day weekend. mmmmmmmmmmmm

stacey

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

ill be there. and ill bring whatever supplies you need me to bring. food or paper products, whatever. just let me know. i might have to compete with rcjunkies wife, i make a kick a$$ potato salad. matter of fact, ill be bringing some out presidents day weekend. mmmmmmmmmmmm

stacey

So where was the potato salad last weekend...huh :laughing:

Posted

lol lol lol it was at my camp!!! i was parked out in BFE. i was out to the left of bathroom 9. but if we are going to do a deal where everyone brings something for the cleanup, ill bring more if you all want me to?? just let me know what i need to bring. ill be there!! looking forward to actually camping with the DDR group this time!! i plan on leaving friday evening to head out there.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

The trip will be from Friday March 17th through Sunday March 19th.

post-3-1137377804_thumb.jpg

let me know if there is going to be prizes handed out and i will donate some goggles from spy.

Posted

let me know if there is going to be prizes handed out and i will donate some goggles from spy.

Sandm, I am in charge of the raffle drawing so if you want to make a donation we would appreciate it. Who are you affiliated with, Shop? Let me know when and where and I will pick up. We also have some ad space left on the back of the t shirts for $250.00 if you interested.

Terry

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...