• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there with some of the DumontSandDunes.com peeps. :angry: :thumb:

Right on :angry:

Hey, Big Gunz, you guys should get your group, DSD.com, and come camp together w/ DDR. It will be one BIG happy camp that weekend. :happydrunks: :angry: :angry: :thumb:

Right on :huh:

Hey, Big Gunz, you guys should get your group, DSD.com, and come camp together w/ DDR. It will be one BIG happy camp that weekend. :laughoff::thumb: :hug: :thumb:

Let me ask the group where they wish to camp. We kind of like our DSD.com camp site but you never know what will happen. If we don't camp together, we'll at least come over for some :laughoff::laughoff: and a BIG GROUP ride.

Let me ask the group where they wish to camp. We kind of like our DSD.com camp site but you never know what will happen. If we don't camp together, we'll at least come over for some :laughoff::laughoff: and a BIG GROUP ride.

Either way, works for me. :laughoff:

You know that I'll do my best. Since that friday is my son's b/day I was planning on hooking them for a dune b/day party..... I know if I go KTRUCKZ will be there.... Still working on the others to get on board here as well....

Are you sure you want to meet our fam. Some of us are a bit wild :huh:

You know that I'll do my best. Since that friday is my son's b/day I was planning on hooking them for a dune b/day party..... I know if I go KTRUCKZ will be there.... Still working on the others to get on board here as well....

Are you sure you want to meet our fam. Some of us are a bit wild :huh:

They look pretty wild from the picture Nick, grrrrrrrr goes the tiger :D

:D Yeah but am I the tiger or the old man?????? And is that my true identity or my subconsious nature????/ :huh:

Nic the WW in the AV was good. Not a big showing though. 2/3 of the local BeachHead clan was in attendance as well as Robbie and Roy. First time meeting Roy and his boys. Good people. We had fun, good conversations..... Who knows, there is definately room for more.... We are having fun with it though. Posting a pic of a different location and seeing if everyone can figure out where it is...... Fun for sure...