I need an enclosed hauler that will fit my rail with the paddles still on

dreamrr

Just like it says. I need a wider hauler. I am tired of taking the paddles off every time.

Are you looking for a full hauler or just an enclosed trailer? gooseneck or tag? I have a friend that was trying to get rid of his gooseneck enclosed its clean just an enclosed trailer, it hauled a class 8 offroad truck so the width would be no problem, I would have to see if he still has it.

how wide are we talking... and if they dont make a trailer that wide what about a diffrent offset rear rim??? most places your only going to find 96" between the door. There are a couple a bit bigger but not much.

how wide are we talking... and if they dont make a trailer that wide what about a diffrent offset rear rim??? most places your only going to find 96" between the door. There are a couple a bit bigger but not much.

Yea i think the trailer i was talking about is 96 between the door cause his class 8 barely fit

• 3 weeks later...

I have a new Gearbox 5th wheel with 102" size. The inside has 96" of room with 20' length before you get to the kitchen. If your rail is over 96" wide, you're going to be out of luck. You'll have to put on other tires. What I like about the Gearbox is that is has no wheel wells inside and comes with triple 16" commercial truck tires. They also got smart and if you want to take your side couch/bed's off, you don't have to unbolt them from the wall. They put pins in the wall joint and all you do is pull out the pins and move your couches for the ride if needed. This is my 3rd hauler and by far, the best one I have had. I can get my 16' sandrail in and my daughters Raptor as well. My sandrail is 96" wide and hits the side but I have the chrome diamond plate on the sides so the walls don't get ugly.

If you find one dreamrr let me know.

I'm not really looking hard right now. But if I come across a good one, I will let you know my friend!

Just so you know Original Pimp, my name is Taylor

Edited by dreamrr