well for the second time this month

RAGDOLL MX

well, i needed to go get another truck, and i didnt get a quarter ton, got another F250 super crew, and its 4wd, so no more getting stuck 10 feet out of camp anymore :laughoff: so when i go pick up the truck ill post pics.

btw, they wanted to sell the truck for 19,500, and i got the truck down to 13,600..so not a bad deal

yaaa... i was guessing at the year but umm yaaa.. that made no sense dude!

it made perfect sense....

I don't care about the one's that you have seen for around that price ...."some nice clean used 2000-2002's with the 7.3 go for upwards of 25k.."...I was curious what year his actually was. :mc_smiley:

:beercheers: :2gunsfiring:

You need some sand! :stick_smack: You are lllllong overdue.

its a 2000, and its pretty clean, i have a few little things i need to do to it, i definatley need some nerf bars (already ordered)...gotta let the little lady get in the truck.....LOL...she has a hell of a time at it now

btw...

Ed, i put a call in to to ins, iam waiting to get a call back from them and they will let me know how much to buy it. (the S10)

its a 2000, and its pretty clean, i have a few little things i need to do to it, i definatley need some nerf bars (already ordered)...gotta let the little lady get in the truck.....LOL...she has a hell of a time at it now

btw...

Ed, i put a call in to to ins, iam waiting to get a call back from them and they will let me know how much to buy it. (the S10)

Cool...thanks cole

Of anyone on this forum I am surprised that Col does not have pics up of his truck yet. DAMN!!!!!

Ask Cole abotu putting a nice big hitch on the rear of their SD. i had a nice billet drop hitch on mine and got rear ended by a Chevy Malibu.

My truck needed 500 bucks in repairs which I wanted the 300 hitch replaced as no one could proove it was not stress cracked... and I wanted my trailer plug replaced.

The Chevy was TOTALLED BAD!!!!! 15k in damage.... LOL