Pompous A$$

desertskyz

OK Travis your are not a Pompous A$$. Your not old enought to be one. :whistle::clap:

Glad all is good. And yes, the next time we are out there, WE WILL stop and say HI to you first. :whistle:

Skys is OK just doesn't have alot of tact. That's what my mom always said. I always got in trouble for saying just what was on my mind.

Pete is gonna be pissed of at me. :offtopic::rockwoot:

Edited by desertskyz

OK Travis your are not a Pompous A$$. Your not old enought to be one. :whistle::clap:

Glad all is good. And yes, the next time we are out there, WE WILL stop and say HI to you first. :whistle:

Skys is OK just doesn't have alot of tact. That's what my mom always said. I always got in trouble for saying just what was on my mind.

Pete is gonna be pissed of at me. :offtopic::rockon:

Yep I am sure that you are at the top of Pete's pissed off list :rockwoot:

Pete might give you one or two :beercheers::think:

Thanks for bringing it to the top again. :dope: I was hoping if got pushed down far enough he might not notice. :slap::laughing::think: It really is no big deal. Travis and I had a little Tit for Tat PM section last night a worked it all out. Would you like me to forward them to you. :clap::thumb::idea:

All I have to say is..... :beercheers:

Why do I get dragged into your guys' BS drama every time. :laughing: Leave me out of this crap. :think: Sometimes I regret ever starting this site. :thumb:

ya what he said,,pete does alot and does get draged into a lot of shait,,,ok thats it im done :idea: