got my first tattoo done!

trqjnky

here it is, my first tattoo. go big or go home right???? right down my spine covers a fair bit of my back too. it is a little bigger than i was originally planning but what the heck. this part took a tad over 2 hours to complete, and i have about another 3 hours of shading/coloring left to do.

to explain it, it is bio-mechanical. it is armor plating that looks like its under my skin and the skin is torn open. the jagged lines are going to be shaded and will create the appearance of torn and folded skin. and it will look like armor plating when done. we have a lot of shading left to do and some coloring to get the desired affects and appearance. the top part hurt the most, on the top knuckle of the spine, the rest wasnt that bad. it did hurt more than i expected, but nothin i couldnt handle.

tattoopart1002.jpg

tattoopart1005.jpg

tattoopart1008.jpg

Cant you read blondie????? here, ill put it in bold letters for ya....

here it is, my first tattoo. go big or go home right???? right down my spine covers a fair bit of my back too. it is a little bigger than i was originally planning but what the heck. this part took a tad over 2 hours to complete, and i have about another 3 hours of shading/coloring left to do.

to explain it, it is bio-mechanical. it is armor plating that looks like its under my skin and the skin is torn open. the jagged lines are going to be shaded and will create the appearance of torn and folded skin. and it will look like armor plating when done. we have a lot of shading left to do and some coloring to get the desired affects and appearance. the top part hurt the most, on the top knuckle of the spine, the rest wasnt that bad. it did hurt more than i expected, but nothin i couldnt handle.

Edited by dnchevyman

here is an idea of what it will look like when done. this is a similar tattoo. i wanted something very original that not many people have. this is the only thing ive found even close to mine...

post-606-1172309454.jpg

Edited by dnchevyman

Cant you read blondie????? here, ill put it in bold letters for ya....

Wow, I was really tired and out of it obviously when I asked what it was. I skipped right by all your typing, and went right to the pics.

sorry, over worked. Make sure you post pics when its all done!! Where are you getting the work done??

ALL tatoos should be very personal. Mine, I had to it hide from my X for 4 days. It was just something I had to do. Can't get a pic, It is an Eagle Feather :headbang1: behind my left ear. NO BODY would understand, but I do. :undecided:

Thats the Glory of it.

Edited by desertskyz

here is an idea of what it will look like when done. this is a similar tattoo. i wanted something very original that not many people have. this is the only thing ive found even close to mine...

I thought I saw the walkin hammers on his shoulder. :laughoff: Pink Floyd for all those who don't know. :stirthepot: